Tucker explains democrats’ reactions to trump sanctuary idea.

Thread: Tucker explains democrats’ reactions to trump sanctuary idea.

Tucker explains democrats’ reactions to trump sanctuary idea.

TUCKER EXPLAINS DEMOCRATS’ REACTIONS TO TRUMP SANCTUARY IDEA: ‘IT SOUNDS A LITTLE … RACIST!’
    Fox News Host Tucker Carlson asserted that Democrats don’t really have a welcoming attitude towards illegal aliens during the opening monologue of Friday’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”
    “The left really couldn’t be clearer on this question. All immigration is good. More immigration is better. There is no distinction between legal and illegal varieties of immigration. And if you disagree with any of this, you are a white nationalist. That’s what they say almost every day for the past two years but we watch carefully, so have you,” Tucker said, after showing a number Democrats saying on the record that they wanted to welcome illegal immigrants.
    Video:
    “Now, here, completely out of the blue, comes the man they despise the most in the world, Donald J. Trump, offering the one thing they want more than anything, more immigrants. Immediately delivered right to their door at federal expense. It must’ve been like Christmas morning. You think you are getting another pair of socks, yet there it is. A pony tethered to your mailbox. Holy smokes, amazing. Best day of your life!” He continued. (RELATED: Tucker Carlson: ‘No One Has Ever Shown That Assange Is A Russian Agent’)
    Tucker then went on to call out Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke for calling such a policy “dumping” unwanted humans in random cities.
    “If you want to defile someone’s pristine city, you ‘Dump immigrants on it?’ Whoa. That sounds a little … Searching for the word here … Racist! A lot racist, actually!” he continued.
    “But Nancy Pelosi agrees with it, turns out. She lives in one of these cities that might be dumped on, so she immediately issued a statement decrying it, ‘The extent this administration cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated, using human beings, including little children, as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize individuals is despicable’ for this is confusing. It doesn’t seem to make sense but how can the presence of immigrants “Perpetuate fear”? Immigrants aren’t dangerous for they told us that a thousand times but they are safer than you are. They are amazing. Much more amazing than you are,” Carlson said, imitating Democrats’ argument in favor of immigrants, whether legal or not.
    The Fox News host then went on to list the most affluent neighborhoods in the country and recommended that those high-income areas lacking in diversity or illegal immigrants be open to taking on more in order to put their money where their mouth is.
    The monologue came after it was revealed that President Donald Trump was actively considering sending illegal immigrants currently housed in detention camps to cities that chose to classify themselves as “sanctuary cities.” One such city was San Francisco, Pelosi’s home district. The Daily Caller reported that the idea was first drafted by White House Advisor Stephen Miller in November when the caravan was first approaching the southern border.
    Immigration and Customs Enforcement reportedly rejected the proposal twice, arguing that there were severe budgetary and PR concerns associated with the proposal.
    Read More: https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/12/t...mi7NL_Q0n7LLpU
    My Thoughts:
    Here’s my question, where do all of the illegals go within the country when they are released? If they are just sent into our country, then what’s the problem to send them to the Sanctuary cities and states where the Democrats are saying they will take care of them and out right want open borders?
    It’s just hypocritical of them to say this is racist, because if you’ll remember, the Democrats have said they want them in their Sanctuary cities and states, so let’s give them what they want.
    Currently It’s within the law to send these illegal immigrants to cities in other parts of the country without the consent of those cities, but Oh no don’t sent them to these Sanctuary cities.
    The up side of Trump’s proposal is, with this idea, maybe the Democrats will get off their asses and do their jobs and fix this immigration problem once and for all.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

OBAMA SHIPPED ILLEGALS ALL OVER AMERICA BUT IT WASN’T REPORTED!
    And what’s been the result, that’s how those two Muslim POS got in congress. Obama shipped over 30.000 Muslims to Minnesota, he did it and nothing was done about it because he did it under the radar and you wonder how all this crap got started???
    There are places in this country where this influx of immigrants has changed the total makeup of those communities involved.
    I’ve seen it first hand; when it started in the 90’s when well over two hundred thousand people from Somalia were brought into the north end of Columbus Ohio, that area of the town is completely changed now and it’s not for the better. The apartments where they are at, has been transformed into complete disaster areas (shitholes). I could describe some of the things they do, but you wouldn’t believe me it is so terrible.
    So if as the Democrats say, that they are all in favor of immigrants entering our country, then let President Trump assist them. The Democrats really don’t care about this, just as long as they don’t have worry about and it’s not in their backyard.
    Like the old proverb says “Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it”.

Put Up Or Shut Up!
    Border Expert confirms it’s ‘Absolutely Legal’ To Send Illegal Immigrants To Sanctuary Cities
    Brandon Judd is the National Border Patrol Council President, and this morning he talked Pete Hegseth on MSNBC about the hot Sanctuary City topic that is gripping the nation. In short, it’s basically Trump telling the sanctuary city advocates to put up or shut up.
    Democrats, and especially the media arm of the Democrats, are stomping their feet about it being illegal. For some reason, they think releasing illegal immigrants to their cities is illegal. Which would mean that the immigrants ARE illegal, right? Are they just accidentally admitting that now?
    Anyway, Judd says not so fast. “It’s absolutely legal,” he said. “But I’m going to get beaten up by the hard left for this comment. But this is actually a brilliant move on the president’s part.”
    Got that right.
    Video:
    “If he’s doing it for humanitarian purposes, he should be praised,” he said.
    “If he’s doing it for political reasons, this is brilliant,” he also said. “These people have to be released for one reason or another. And if we’re going to have to release them, why not show the sanctuary cities the same pressure that other cities are feeling.”
    Yep. Why not?
    Read More: https://en-volve.com/2019/04/14/put-...ctuary-cities/
    My Thoughts:
    Like I said, OBAMA SHIPPED ILLEGALS ALL OVER AMERICA BUT IT WASN’T REPORTED!

The Democratic Party has lost all credibility! They just want to use immigration for political gain. They sure as hell don't want illegal immigrants living next door to them.