Biden Says His ‘Irish Will Come Up” If He Talks About Giuliani Looking Into His Son

Thread: Biden Says His ‘Irish Will Come Up” If He Talks About Giuliani Looking Into His Son

Biden Says His ‘Irish Will Come Up” If He Talks About Giuliani Looking Into His Son

Biden Says His ‘Irish Will Come Up” If He Talks About Giuliani Looking Into His Son’s Shady Business.
    The former Vice President turned 2020 hopeless, Joe Biden is apparently very touchy about his son’s alleged criminal activity in Ukraine. When asked to talk about Rudy Guliani’s possible investigation into his son, Biden cracked saying “It’s hard for me to comment on Rudy Giuliani and I don’t think I will because my Irish will come up”.
    Biden ripped Rudy Giuliani for his aborted plan to travel to Ukraine to investigate the former vice president’s role in the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating an energy company where Biden’s son served on the board.
    ‘Rudy Giuliani. It’s hard for me to comment on Rudy Giuliani and I don’t think I will because my Irish will come up,’ Biden told reporters at a campaign stop at The Works in Concord, N.H., on Tuesday.
    ‘It is a personal attack and I expect that from Rudy Giuliani and the president,’ he added. ‘It’s the way these guys play.’
    He also defended his son Hunter Biden.
    ‘There is not one single bit of evidence that my son ever interfered or asked me for anything or gotten anything,’ he said.
    He also told a New Hampshire TV station Giuliani’s proposed trip was ‘inappropriate.’
    ‘It’s sort of Giuliani’s style and this administration,’ Biden told WMUR, an ABC News affiliate in New Hampshire. ‘It is inappropriate. Unrelated to me, it’s just inappropriate to send your lawyer to a foreign government to try to get them to do something that has no bearing except to try to embarrass.’
    Giuliani’s planned and then abandoned trip drew sharp outrage from Democrats who said it was an overt attempt to recruit foreign help to influence a U.S. election. Biden – the clear front-runner among 2020 Democrats – has been seen as Trump’s biggest threat in the president’s re-election campaign.
    Giuliani said last week he would travel to Ukraine’s capital city, Kiev, to urge the government to investigate the origins of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s recently concluded probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, and the involvement of Biden’s son Hunter in a gas company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch.
    Read More: https://leadpatriot.com/joe-biden-sa...business/2116/
    My Thoughts:
    Biden’s really running scared now, he knows that what he did over in the Ukraine when he blackmailed the Ukrainian government to either fire their leading lawyer that was looking into his son’s very questionable dealings over there, or else Biden would withdrawal all of the money the US was going to give them. Hell, be even bragged about it in an interview.
    Interview of Biden bragging about blackmailing Ukraine to fire lead prosecutor that was looking into his son’s illegal activities in their oil program.
    Video:

And I really love this line from Biden;
    ‘There is not one single bit of evidence that my son ever interfered or asked me for anything or gotten anything,’ he said.
    Notice he NEVER said anything about his son being innocent of the allegations from the Ukrainian government, just that he didn’t ask any favors from dear OLD dad.
    Note: Sorry about the language in the video, I didn’t have any control over that.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Giuliani details Biden’s potential abuse of power surrounding Ukraine
    Video:
    President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani reacts to Biden’s Ukraine connection on ‘Hannity.
    Read More: https://patriotpowerednews.com/giuli...nding-ukraine/
    My Thoughts:
    Considering that Biden used blackmail against the Ukraine government to fire their leading lawyer’s investigation into his son’s actions and then bragged about it on TV or else he would stop the money going to that country, is a blatant illegal action on the part of Biden and it’s not Personal Attack on him, it’s a legal action that needs to be investigated and anyone found guilty, needs to be held accountable for their actions.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL