Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking.

No question.
    Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking.-260w.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Flight Log, the key to everything.

Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein.
    Sen. Chuck Schumer — who called on Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta to resign and said President Trump should “answer” for his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein — accepted thousands of dollars in donations from the alleged pedophile throughout the 1990s, The Post has learned.
    Federal Election Commission records show that Schumer received seven $1,000 donations from Epstein between 1992 and 1997, first as a US congressman from New York and then when he was vying to be the state’s senator in 1998, an election he won.
    SEE ALSO
    Schumer: Labor Secretary Acosta should resign over Jeffrey Epstein case
    Epstein — who was arrested Saturday and charged with sex trafficking and a related conspiracy count for allegedly sexually abusing a vast network of underage girls — also gave $10,000 to Victory in New York, a joint fundraising committee established by Schumer and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.
    Epstein gave an additional $5,000 to Win New York, a Schumer-associated joint committee that benefited the Liberal Party of New York state.
    Both of Epstein’s donations to the committees came in October 1998 — and look to have primarily benefited the DSCC and the Liberal Party of New York, as Epstein would have already met the $2,000 limit on donating individually to Schumer.
    At the time, donors could give $1,000 to a candidate per election — once in the primary and again in the general.
    That means Schumer and Schumer-linked entities received a combined $22,000.
    Schumer spokesman Angelo Roefaro responded, “While these campaign accounts closed about 20 years ago, and even then the campaign never controlled the two political action committees (PACs), Senator Schumer is donating an equal sum to anti-sex trafficking and anti-violence against women groups.”
    The top Senate Democrat previously donated $14,200 — the amount donated to his campaigns by accused sexual predator Harvey Weinstein — to several charities supporting women.
    On the Senate floor Tuesday, Schumer made three Epstein-related demands.
    Acosta, the former US attorney in Miami, was responsible for inking a plea deal with Epstein that victims weren’t informed of, according to an expose in the Miami Herald.
    While Epstein was accused of molesting dozens of teenage girls at his Palm Beach estate, he served just 13 months in prison, much of it out on work release.
    “Instead of prosecuting a predator and serial sex trafficker of children, Acosta chose to let him off easy,” Schumer said on the floor. “This is not acceptable. We cannot have, as one of the leading appointed officials in America, someone who has done this.”
    Schumer also asked that the Department of Justice’s Office of Professional Responsibility make public its review of Acosta’s handling of the case.

Finally, Schumer said Trump should paint a fuller picture of what he meant when he called Epstein a “terrific guy” in a 2002 article for New York Magazine.
    Epstein was arrested this week and charged with trafficking dozens of minors between 2002 and 2005 in New York and Florida.
    An April 2011 court filing shows that Trump eventually barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago “because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” the documents allege.
    Trump didn’t officially launch a political career until June 2015. No FEC records show that Epstein was ever a Trump donor.
    Read More: https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/schume...E45bA0zcd504kM
    My Thoughts:
    Just another example of the Democratic mafia.
    Of course they want open borders they are in bed with everything that is wrong with this world.
    Yes the Clintons were big buddies too with this guy!! Yuk!

‘Underage Girls’ On Epstein’s Plane When Clinton Flew On It, Says Investigative Journalist.
    Investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff told Fox News' Shannon Bream on Monday night that there were "underage girls" on accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's plane when former President Bill Clinton traveled on it — at times without his Secret Service detail.
    Fox News' Lukas Mikelionis reports that Sarnoff is the executive director of Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking and is the author of the book "TrafficKing: The Jeffrey Epstein Case." The Fox News segment followed the recent developments in the Epstein case that have occured after the financier was arrested on Saturday on child sex trafficking charges.
    Sarnoff made the remarks in response to the following statement from Clinton on Monday:
    President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York. In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation. Staff, supporters of the foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip. He had one meeting with Epstein in his Harlem office in 2002, and around the same time made one brief visit to Epstein’s New York apartment with a staff member and his security detail. He’s not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and he has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida.
    "I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside," Sarnoff said. "I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he did not agree to do so and I know from the pilot logs and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times."
    "Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not," Sarnoff continued. "Almost every time that Clinton's name is on the pilot logs there are underage girls there are initials and there are names of many many girls on that private plane."
    Bream pressed Sarnoff, noting that Clinton's statement did not match up with what she was saying.
    "Are you saying the former president is not telling the truth?" Bream asked Sarnoff.
    "Yes, I'm saying, sadly, that he is not telling the truth," Sarnoff responded.
    Read More & watch video: https://www.dailywire.com/news/49322...estlesspatriot
    My Thoughts:
    Why is this not surprising?
    Bill Clinton has been a pervert for a very long time.
    Just wonder how many others are going to be outed during the proceedings against Epstein?

Alleged Epstein madam forced to hand over 17 years of documents
    The British socialite accused of recruiting Jeffrey Epstein’s “teen sex slave” was ordered to hand over any correspondence between her and the billionaire pedophile over the past 17 years, a Manhattan judge ruled Thursday.
    Alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell will also have to produce any documents between 1999 and 2016 that mention the sex-trafficking ring she and Epstein allegedly operated.
    Victim Virginia Roberts – who now goes by her married name Giuffre – sued Maxwell in Manhattan federal court for defamation.
    Maxwell had denied Roberts’ claims that the older woman introduced the then-15-year-old to Epstein for sex in 1999.
    Roberts, who is now 32, also claimed Maxwell pimped her out to Epstein’s wealthy pals, including Prince Andrew.
    Maxwell’s lawyers argued in court Thursday that Roberts’ requests for documents was “overly broad” and called it a “fishing expedition.”
    “What the heck does a communication with the Duke in 2013, any old communication, have to do with anything in this case? Nothing,” said attorney Jeffrey Pagliuca.
    But Roberts’ lawyer Sigrid McCawley said the sweeping amount of evidence is critical to her lawsuit.
    “The underlying issue in this case is whether or not Ms. Maxwell lied when she said my client was not subject to the abuse that she said she was subject to,” she said.
    “So in order to prove that, for defamation with malice, we have to prove that my client was abused by these individuals, that these individuals did take advantage of her in the way that she expressed.”
    Maxwell’s lawyers said they sought to obtain a copy of Roberts’ handwritten notes about the alleged sex abuse that were published on website Radar Online – but were told that the documents were “proprietary” and copyright-protected.
    Roberts escaped from the sex ring in 2002 after fleeing to Australia when Epstein and Maxwell allegedly sent her to Thailand to study massage.
    Maxwell is set to be deposed next Friday – but that could be postponed pending objections by her attorneys.
    She is the daughter of the late British media mogul Robert Maxwell, who went overboard from his yacht in 1991 amid a massive financial scandal.
    Epstein, 63, pleaded guilty in 2006 to soliciting an underage prostitute and served 13 months of an 18-month prison sentence.
    The Post reported last week that Epstein continues to entertain a bevvy of beautiful women at his East 71st Street mansion – and that all of them appeared to be at least 17, the age of consent in New York, according to a source.
    “When the Russian girls arrive in the city, they already have Jeffrey’s phone number,” the source said.
    Read More: https://pagesix.com/2016/03/17/alleg...FPPgWUX7ntwV-k
    My Thoughts:
    Just think of all of the names that’s going to be found in her records, defiantly will cause a Oh Sh!t moment for a whole lot of people in the upcoming trial and it’s going to be interesting to watch.

Sen. Chuck Schumer — who called on Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta to resign and said President Trump should “answer” for his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein — accepted thousands of dollars in donations from the alleged pedophile throughout the 1990s, The Post has learned.

This underage girl, Rae Chandler, was Epstein’s go to girl for duping young underage girls into situations where Epstein and his friends would rape those young girls.
    Forever shattering the lives of young girls, their families, their future families and future children’s lives.
    Sounds to me like it's going to be a real sh!t show for lots of powerful people.
    I think some close people to the Clintons need life insurance to include Suicide really fast!
    Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking.-261g.jpg

Trafficking Expert Drops Bomb on Live TV: Clinton is LYING About Epstein Ties
    Bill Clinton is lying about the extent of his involvement with Jeffrey Epstein, according to sex trafficking expert Conchita Sarnoff who told Fox News that there is proof in the form of pilots logs to back up her claims.
    Things are not looking good for Bill Clinton. Is his past finally catching up with him?
    After the case of billionaire convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein took center stage again with his weekend arrest on charges of sex trafficking —and Nancy Pelosi’s daughter warned that some big names might be going down — Clinton’s spokesperson released a statement Monday claiming that Bill had had limited contact with Epstein and did not know about any of Epstein’s illegal sex activities.
    But that same night on live national television, Conchita Sarnoff, a sex trafficking expert, dropped a bombshell and presented evidence that suggested at least part of the Clinton statement was a lie.
    In the statement, Clinton spokesman Angel Urena said the former president had traveled aboard Epstein’s plane – dubbed the “Lolita Express” by some in the media – only four times in 2002 and 2003.
    In an interview hours later on “Fox News @ Night,” author and anti-trafficking activist Conchita Sarnoff said there was proof that Clinton had traveled with Epstein on the plane many more times than that.
    This is must see TV. You can view the clip in the video below. The Clinton part starts about the three-minute mark:

“I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside” to take Clinton’s statement at its word, Sarnoff said.
    “I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he would not, he did not agree to do so.”
    “I know from the pilot logs — and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times — that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein’s 27 times,” she told host Shannon Bream. “Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him, and many times he did not.
    “Almost every time that Clinton’s name is on the pilot’s logs, there are underage girls. There are initials and there are names of many, many girls on that private plane.”
    WesternJournal reports: Sarnoff isn’t the only person to cast doubt on Clinton’s statement. A Fox News story from May 2016 stated that flight logs from Epstein’s plane had shown Clinton on board 26 times.
    But she might be one of the most knowledgeable.
    In 2016, after following the Epstein case for years, she published the book “Trafficking” about her investigation of the affair. Sarnoff is now the executive director of the advocacy group Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking.
    Epstein was suspected for years of engaging in sex with underage girls.
    In 2008, after lengthy negotiations with state and federal prosecutors, he pleaded guilty to one state count of solicitation of prostitution and one count of solicitation of prostitution with a minor under 18, according to a timeline from the Miami Herald.
    For that he received a token jail sentence that was nominally 13 months, but his days were spent largely free on work release while he spent the nights in the Palm Beach County Stockade, the Herald reported.
    Plus, he was released five months early and was on probation for a year, according to the Herald.
    After that, Epstein has been pursued by lawsuits filed by his alleged victims, but remained free of criminal charges.
    After his arrest on Saturday in New Jersey, and a search of his Manhattan mansion turned up “at least hundreds — and perhaps thousands” of photos of nude or semi-nude young women, he is being held without bail by New York authorities.
    And Clinton is issuing statements saying he traveled with Epstein only a handful of times.
    Sarnoff, for one, isn’t buying it.
    “I am saying, sadly, that he is not telling the truth,” she told Bream.
    Many people — like Juanita Broaddrick — have said the same about Clinton over his decades in public life, of course, and he’s always managed to skate by it.
    But this time, he might really have to answer. Because it doesn’t look good at all.
    Read more: https://newspunch.com/trafficking-ex...Az_lj405k-UpRA
    My thoughts:
    What can you say, Bill Clinton is a pervert pedophile.

‘Lolita Express’ Air Hostess Details What Epstein’s Infamous Flights Were Like.
    In 2015, one woman who worked on his “Lolita Express” private jet stepped forward to tell her side of the story, along with the emotional aftermath of being employed by such a seemingly sleazy individual.
    According to Inside Edition, Chauntae Davies was Epstein’s personal masseuse and became increasingly concerned when she noticed a number of underage girls flying alongside her.
    “On almost every trip that I did go on there were young girls around,” she said.
    Sometimes, rich and powerful figures would borrow Epstein’s plane. Actors Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker, along with former President Bill Clinton, flew to Africa on the Lolita Express for a humanitarian mission.
    Upon reaching Africa, Davies stated that Clinton took her shopping and made clear that nothing improper occurred.

“They pretty much shut down a jewelry store for us and I helped him pick out a bracelet for Chelsea,” Davies said about her short stint with Clinton.
    After working with Epstein for a prolonged period of time, she naturally grew concerned with the intentions of the billionaire businessman and later said there were red flags that probably should have caught her attention sooner.
    “Why fly anyone out to be a masseuse when there are plenty of masseuses in the same city you’re in?” Davies asked.
    In 2008, Epstein served 13 months in prison after soliciting prostitution services from an underage girl. When more allegations came forth in the following years, Davies said the shocking stories told in the media escalated her regret.
    “To have to deal with that and on top of it defend my character — I’ll have children one day, and, you know, they’ll read this,” she said, tearing up.
    Her biggest concern now is if she’ll ever be able to live down her time working for Epstein on the “Lolita Express.”
    In 2002, six years before Epstein’s sentence, Donald Trump commented on the rich financier. “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.” He “likes beautiful women as much as I do and many are on the younger side.”
    On Sunday night, the president was asked about Epstein’s arrest and in response, he told reporters, “I don’t know anything about it. That I don’t know about.”
    Since Epstein was one of the wealthiest Wall Street tycoons in America, he was friends with some of the world’s most powerful individuals. There’s absolutely no telling who he may take down with him should he get the chance to do so.
    Video:
    Read More: https://conservativefighters.org/new...ts-were-like/\
    My Thoughts:
    If only the walls could speak, that would be really something.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I rest my case, just another idiotic stupid BS post like you like to do, what's this make 75 times you've posted this.
    Attachment 21769
    They are still the PROVEN lies that a pathetic excuse of a man does not have the courage, character, or honesty to admit to..... laugh it off fool, no one here respects a damn thing you post as you have proven time and time again your worth as a man is non-existent.

You may have lied your way through you time in the Navy, and I am sure many cheered when you retired..... Not to mention your Seal BIL would kick your lying ass down the street for hiding behind the Seal Budwiser.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast