Republican family values? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Republican family values?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Not coming to his defense, just remarking about how you choose to denigrate ALL Republicans concerning his statement and, as a follow-on, your animosity toward religion. But, this is always to be expected from you so no surprises there. As the old idiom goes, "A leopard can't change its spots" and will remain true to its nature.
    They why is it that republicans/christians don't speak up when one of their own spews such hate/ignorance? I've yet to see a republican even mention one of Trumps thousands of lies, except to further propagate the lie.

    You called his statements BS, but only after you were defending his (be it republican and/or christian) views in 3 posts. What.... didn't rise above your own views that far.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    They why is it that republicans/christians don't speak up when one of their own spews such hate/ignorance? I've yet to see a republican even mention one of Trumps thousands of lies, except to further propagate the lie.

    You called his statements BS, but only after you were defending his (be it republican and/or christian) views in 3 posts. What.... didn't rise above your own views that far.
    Just for the sake of curiousity, what would you suggest as a course of action here? You can't do anything in regard to his statements any more than I, or anyone else. Just something for you to argue about. You richochet from one thing to another to continue arguing about something. Yep, I said his statement is BS but I feel no necessity to beat the drums of war for the next six months or so. So, have a good day, ya' heah?

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Just for the sake of curiousity, what would you suggest as a course of action here? You can't do anything in regard to his statements any more than I, or anyone else. Just something for you to argue about. You richochet from one thing to another to continue arguing about something. Yep, I said his statement is BS but I feel no necessity to beat the drums of war for the next six months or so. So, have a good day, ya' heah?
    It is apparent that fundy-christians and for lack of a better term fundy-republicans are really one in the same, or indistinguishable from each other, and the word of either is as worthless as a cockroach fart.

    You were defending, or at worse failing tocondem that fools position on rape and incest, until I pushed you on what he actually said. I honestly don't know the cause, your religious views, or your political views, or a abomination of both.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    It is apparent that fundy-christians and for lack of a better term fundy-republicans are really one in the same, or indistinguishable from each other, and the word of either is as worthless as a cockroach fart.

    You were defending, or at worse failing tocondem that fools position on rape and incest, until I pushed you on what he actually said. I honestly don't know the cause, your religious views, or your political views, or a abomination of both.
    XD: Here is your cheerleader. Quite appropriate!

    Republican family values?-tolerant-liberal.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Republican family values?-images7.jpg 

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    XD: Here is your cheerleader. Quite appropriate!

    Republican family values?-tolerant-liberal.jpg
    That is perfect!!!



    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    XD: Here is your cheerleader. Quite appropriate!
    What a wonderful way to defend your views..... taken from Trumps playbook?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by GGB View Post
    That is perfect!!!
    Part Deux
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast