Hillary Gearing Up for a DO-OVER?

Thread: Hillary Gearing Up for a DO-OVER?

Hillary Gearing Up for a DO-OVER?

This is the third time I have tried to post something of a political nature on here and it being deleted. I am curious to know if the administrators have succumbed to political pressure and are deleting posts? If so, why not have the courtesy to announce that to the members?

Read more at https://americanactionnews.com/artic...epKbi0ZgZRU7.9

Suffering the same persecution complex as Trump?

Actually the software for this site sux, and the reality is it never gets posted in the first place.

I've had problems also when starting a thread, I just don't take it personal or immediately assume it is conspiracy.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Suffering the same persecution complex as Trump?

Actually the software for this site sux, and the reality is it never gets posted in the first place.

I've had problems also when starting a thread, I just don't take it personal or immediately assume it is conspiracy.
    Nah, no complex here, especially since others have reported the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Nah, no complex here, especially since others have reported the same thing.
    They why are you insisting that it is "you" and "political topics"? You blamed it on the administrators knuckling under to political pressure... from whom? Has Hillary threatened them? Re-read your own opening post!

The software sucks, and the administrators are MIA, yet you whine like Trump playing the "I'm being singled out" sob story.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

They why are you insisting that it is "you" and "political topics"? You blamed it on the administrators knuckling under to political pressure... from whom? Has Hillary threatened them? Re-read your own opening post!

The software sucks, and the administrators are MIA, yet you whine like Trump playing the "I'm being singled out" sob story.
    XD: You are absolutely comical. You have been so deprived of something to harp on for the last few weeks that you will jump on anything just to argue. Dang old son, guess we will have to find something else to give you heartburn. Withdrawal from your normal argumentative state must be terrible. Hasn't the "Town Crier" (Ops) given you enough material to complain about? Have a good day, ya' heah?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    XD: You are absolutely comical. You have been so deprived of something to harp on for the last few weeks that you will jump on anything just to argue. Dang old son, guess we will have to find something else to give you heartburn. Withdrawal from your normal argumentative state must be terrible. Hasn't the "Town Crier" (Ops) given you enough material to complain about? Have a good day, ya' heah?
    And you whine like a true trumpanzee, or perhaps a howler monkey from the tree tops .... go read your opening post.... you're are whining like a spoiled brat... or the whiny baby in the oval office.

I seldom find the worth in dealing with a piss ant little lair and excuse for a man... I look at the new posts, see the liars name on started threads and/or responses, click "mark forums read" and close the tab. Ringo's posts get the same treatment, even though his is far more that man than our resident liar.

I do find it humorous, that even you refer to that sad excuse of a man as the "town crier".

And you whine like a true trumpanzee, or perhaps a howler monkey from the tree tops .... go read your opening post.... you're are whining like a spoiled brat... or the whiny baby in the oval office.

I seldom find the worth in dealing with a piss ant little lair and excuse for a man... I look at the new posts, see the liars name on started threads and/or responses, click "mark forums read" and close the tab. Ringo's posts get the same treatment, even though his is far more that man than our resident liar.

I do find it humorous, that even you refer to that sad excuse of a man as the "town crier".
    Now that sounds like a rejuvenated XD, back to your usual vitriol and general dissatisfaction with the world. Glad to see you back in the saddle!

Hillary Gearing Up for a DO-OVER?-images4.jpg

Hillary Gearing Up for a DO-OVER?-4th-grade-trump.jpg