Elizabeth Warren caught in another lie

Thread: Elizabeth Warren caught in another lie

Elizabeth Warren caught in another lie

Elizabeth Warren has been going around the country for months stating that when she was an elementary school special needs teacher, the principle found out that she was pregnant and fired her and replaced her with a male teacher.

But she’s lying again. Official school records from that time show that the school board offered her a one year extension on her contract, but she decided to not take them up on that offer and left that teaching position.

This is just one of many outright lies that she’s been caught at, remember when she filled out a resume saying she was a Native American to bolster her background as a minority to garner positive points for the hiring.

This is a woman that cannot be trusted and all of her lies are coming back to haunt her.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

This b!tch lies so much she actually believes it. Watch the 2007 or 2008 interview she did giving a totally different answer. Also the school has also spoke up and have in writing where She literally turned the job down to stay at home. Also it’s amazing to me that people believe this sh!t even though there’s absolutely 100% proof that it’s not true
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. Liar 24-7-365

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk