CBS Publishes List of “Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously”

Just a few days ago, we brought you an article titled, “The Clinton Murders” – Full Update To The Clinton Kill List".

It quickly became one of our most popular articles ever published.

Here's the premise….

There are AT LEAST 47 people who were at one time in the Clinton's close inner circle who have "mysteriously died" or committed suicide.

You know what makes something funny?

Because it has a good amount of truth woven into it.

But until today, I wasn't aware of any Mainstream Media outlet also covering the story.

That is, until I came across an article from CBS Las Vegas, that published the entire list!

That's right, they published the whole thing!

I can't tell based on the website who wrote it or published it.

In other words, I can't tell if it's user-submitted, editorial, opinion, or how it's categorized.

But it's almost not important.

It's published under a CBS-branded website, with the CBS logo right at the top!

Is the "Clinton protection" starting to wear off?

Big media no longer scared to publish something critical of the Clintons?

Dan Bongino Exposes Obama, Mueller and Comey: “The Biggest Scam In American History”

Because honestly folks, here's my whole point.

Ask yourself this....have you ever had a close friend or family member die under "mysterious circumstances"?

I haven't.

But let's say you have.

Now, have you had that happen 3 times? 5 times?

Have you had 10 close friends die under "mysterious circumstances"?

Ok, you get my point.

I'd wager that no one reading this article has ever hit 10, let alone, 5, 3 or maybe even 1.

Now, take 10 and multiply it by 4 and add 7 and then you've got the full list just published by CBS.

And those are just the ones we know about!

Do you think there are likely more that never even hit the news?

I do.

But without further adieu, I give you the FULL LIST as published by CBS Las Vegas:

This is a message that began being forwarded via email in the mid-1990s of various Bill and Hillary Clinton associates alleged to have died under mysterious circumstances. This conspiracy theory continued to resurrect itself during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 and 2016 presidential bids.

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

Read More: https://deplorablefeed.com/cbs-publishes-list-of-clinton-associates-who-allegedly-died-mysteriously/?fbclid=IwAR20LkSDZ2xGVtjG1s2CnOT3f1Y2KJTum8dj-THNLhBJSdloNH78r5Bsr7Q

My Thoughts:

This is a list that everyone should read all 47 names, MAKE you think doesn't it.