10 Things Gun Owners Get Wrong About Their Self-Defense Rights.

Thread: 10 Things Gun Owners Get Wrong About Their Self-Defense Rights.

We usually focus on what guns to buy, but there are also legal consequences for the use of firearms that defenders should know about. Here are some of the most important concepts.
    By Michele Byington

For six years, I was an attorney for a national firearms legal-defense program. I represented gun owners who acted in self-defense and traveled the country speaking on firearms issues. I've taken countless questions regarding a person's legal right to self-defense. Over the years, I started to see a pattern - people have the same questions. From your brand-new gun owner to the seasoned carrier, the questions and misconceptions were the same. I've heard it all, and nothing catches me off-guard, so I've drawn on these experiences to put together the top 10 misconceptions gun owners have when it comes to their self-defense rights.

10 Common Misconceptions About Gun Ownership

Read more:

https://www.gun-tests.com/issues/29_11/features/Gun-Owners-and-Self-Defense-Rights-26793-1.html?ET=guntests:e1812:2199266a:&st=email&s=p_ws s110119

My thoughts:

FYI…….You never know when this info could be useful.

I kinda like the first one, "drag the body inside the house". Does putting a crowbar in the trespassers hand count too?

4. Can’t read the thread can you post some of them in a reply?