The Christian RAG MAG Finally Got It Right

Thread: The Christian RAG MAG Finally Got It Right

The Christian RAG MAG Finally Got It Right

Lefties like guns, too . . .

Lefties like guns, too . . .

Nah, just one man's opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Nah, just one man's opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

You got it right OG. Christians didn't vote for a "PASTOR" In Chief.
    Christianity Today is yet another Laodicean Liberal group with ties to George Soros and have published numerous articles promoting his immigration policies. A little-known group called the Evangelical Immigration Table is a George Soros front organization of the National Immigration Forum and is ultimately traced directly back to Soros’ Open Societies Foundation. Now that the impeachment plan by the Democrats has all but failed, you're going to start to hear just about every Laodicean Liberal evangelical begin to do the bidding of George Soros, who funds them all, and come against President Trump.

Progressive evangelical Liberals like Beth Moore, Russell Moore and John Piper are all coming against Trump and have been since he was elected. George Soros is sitting lean back in his easy chair, smoking a stogie, and laughing over how easily deceived Bible-ignorant Christians are, and how easy they are to control. I know that Donald Trump is not a saved man, and that he is surrounded by false teachers like Paula White. Pray for our president, that God will not only continue to use him mightily as He has been doing, but that Donald Trump will get saved.

Evangelical Leaders Confront Christianity Today for Magazine’s ‘Entirely Partisan, Legally Dubious’ Support for Trump Impeachment

~ If You Have Not Been Born Twice, And Never Do Get Born Twice, The Day Will Come When You Will Wish That You Had Never Been Born At All ~
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Franklin Graham: Christianity Today ‘in Step’ with Pelosi, Leftist Agenda — Editorial Used to ‘Divide’ Evangelicals

“This magazine — this left-leaning magazine, my father did start 60 years ago but is so far removed now from what my father founded the magazine to be,” Graham said. “And for them to say the president should be removed when he has done more for Christians and evangelicals than any president in my lifetime, I just find it to be crazy. The man’s just lost his mind.”

~ If You Have Not Been Born Twice, And Never Do Get Born Twice, The Day Will Come When You Will Wish That You Had Never Been Born At All ~
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation