VIDEO: Pelosi rips up Trump speech at conclusion of State of the Union

Thread: VIDEO: Pelosi rips up Trump speech at conclusion of State of the Union

VIDEO: Pelosi rips up Trump speech at conclusion of State of the Union

Pelosi, you can tear up the speech, but you can't tear up all of the Nations accomplishments that President Trump said.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Pelosi, you can tear up the speech, but you can't tear up all of the Nations accomplishments that President Trump said.
    Seems to me something like that used to be called a "hissy fit." Time for the old crone to be put out to pasture!

If we're lucky, come Nov. we'll see a new speaker in the House.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I look at news while keeping in mind Bible prophecy. That's what being a "watchman on the wall" is all about. As we enter the last hours of human history as we know it, the "worldly" have no idea of what's coming.

As we watched them all refuse to applaud the many successes of this administration and the members of the audience Trump celebrated, we should all realize that these people are not on the side of America or Americans. As Pelosi so ungraciously ripped up her copy of the speech on camera, she proved, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the Democrat party is no longer pro-American, pro-freedom nor pro-democracy. This SOTU speech was a transformative moment. Now we know that only one party represents the American people. The Democrat party as currently constituted, should ship out to Venezuela where they would feel right at home.

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?
    Ready or Not...WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION...Are You Ready?
    (1948-2028)