The New Way Forward Act HR 5383

Thread: The New Way Forward Act HR 5383

I just saw an article talking about a Bill currently going through the House called “The New Way Forward Act” HR 5383.
    Everyone needs to look into this Bill and tell your Congressional Rep. that this Bill is a strike against everything that makes this country safe and just.

A NEW WAY FORWARD
    FOR IMMIGRANT JUSTICE
    WHAT WE NEED:
    It is time that we pass laws to build communities that are healthy and thriving, instead of ones torn apart by criminalization, biased policing, incarceration, and deportation. To secure the full human rights of all members of our communities, we need a new way forward for immigrant justice—one that ends senseless divisions of “good versus bad” immigrants and recognizes that all communities deserve dignity, restoration and repair, not further criminalization.

WHAT LAWS HAVE LED TO TODAY’S SYSTEM OF MASS INCARCERATION
    AND DEPORTATION?
    In 1996, two laws dramatically changed the U.S. immigration system: the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act (AEDPA) and the Illegal Immigration Reform & Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA). These laws created the backbone of today’s immigration enforcement apparatus. Over decades, these laws have turned immigration law into a mass incarceration and mass deportation machine. Under current immigration law:
    • Extremely broad categories of offenses or involvement in the criminal legal system leave people vulnerable to deportation or excluded from legalization.
    • Many people face automatic and mandatory detention and deportation.
    • Immigration courts have very little power—or in some cases no power—to provide oversight over detention and deportation.
    • Local police forces can be corralled to enforce federal immigration laws, leaving immigrant communities more fearful of police and emboldening racial profiling and other illegal policing practices.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I just saw an article talking about a Bill currently going through the House called “The New Way Forward Act” HR 5383.

Video on subject:

https://www.facebook.com/deb.p.kellogg/videos/10162923664655335/

4. I seen the same thing on Tucker tonight and it sickens me that Some have elected these Americans that threaten our country and what we stand for. These elected officials need to be called out for their devious methods. I can't believe (or hope) that no sitting president would ever sign this into a law.

I look at news while keeping in mind Bible prophecy. That's what being a "watchman on the wall" is all about. As we enter the LAST HOURS of human history as we know it, the "worldly" have no idea of what's coming.

The New Way Forward Act HR 5383...not in our lifetime.

Tucker: New Way Forward Act would make it nearly impossible to detain immigrants, and invites criminals to come to the US.

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?"
    Ready or Not...WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION...Are You Ready?
    (1948-2028)

HR5383-The New Way Forward Act Set To Remake US – Media & Politicians Silent
    https://dcdirtylaundry.com/hr5383-th...icians-silent/

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?"
    Ready or Not...WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION...Are You Ready?
    (1948-2028)