Uk self defence

Thread: Uk self defence

1. Uk self defence

I asked about firearms in self defence to the uk shooting community:

The shooting community that uses guns is American based, there are no uk shooters that would use guns for self defence. None of us have anything against people who use proper live fire guns for self defence in other countryís where it is legal to do so, it is illegal to do such a thing in the uk. So we have no interest in the subject as we have no part in.

I asked about guns for self defence and if they found self defence to be offensive another person. He told me: Not offensive, just ******* stupid. You seem obsessed with it. Uk firearms are for hunting and pest control and thatís it.

I even asked him if asking about guns for self defence will turn me away from the uk shooting community. He said to me:

Yes, we do not use guns for self defence and asking about it will make people not trust u.

Yes!!! Because we donít do it.

Seriously these people are brainwashed.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelylife22 View Post
    I asked about firearms in self defence to the uk shooting community:

The shooting community that uses guns is American based, there are no uk shooters that would use guns for self defence. None of us have anything against people who use proper live fire guns for self defence in other country’s where it is legal to do so, it is illegal to do such a thing in the uk. So we have no interest in the subject as we have no part in.

I asked about guns for self defence and if they found self defence to be offensive another person. He told me: Not offensive, just ******* stupid. You seem obsessed with it. Uk firearms are for hunting and pest control and that’s it.

I even asked him if asking about guns for self defence will turn me away from the uk shooting community. He said to me:

Yes, we do not use guns for self defence and asking about it will make people not trust u.

Yes!!! Because we don’t do it.

Seriously these people are brainwashed.
    Guns are only for defensive. Not offensive. Yeah, seriously they're being abusive.

3. Not talking about something is the sign of true lower grab. Letting free convo occur is the sign of a stable person or gov