New York Governor should be charged with MURDER.

Thread: New York Governor should be charged with MURDER.

New York Governor should be charged with MURDER.

I certainly think these folks who do things that cause other people to harm through intentional acts/orders or through gross incompetence, should be held accountable, civilly, and, if applicable, criminally.

Any police officer who harms another person based on similar behaviors would rightly be held to account. Politicians have seen fit to exempt themselves while enjoying the fruits of everyone else's pain.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I don’t know if you caught his most recent little press conference yesterday or not. He had his Hillary Clinton “what difference does it make”moment. Just like interrogating some criminal eventually they get pissed off and the real creature inside sneaks a peek. That’s what this guy did yesterday when he lashed out all of a sudden about the hospitals doing it all leaving him holding the bag New York Governor should be charged with MURDER.. He made it very clear that the blame was all theirs in lack of preparation ect.
    That right there is exactly the mark and attitude you expect of a total narcissist. Needless to say it didn’t make the evening news even here New York Governor should be charged with MURDER.in the peoples Republic. New York Governor should be charged with MURDER.It’s out there now though for everybody to have a good look at the little man behind the curtain in Oz. I heard somewhere yesterday they’re going to try to get rid of that guy like they’re doing with Newsome in Commiefornia.

All I can say is get that petition going, all of Northern NY hates that assclown except for teachers . Even the prison guards despise him for closing down most of the decent prisons while letting felons walk the streets. Even if we don’t get rid of this fool at least it surely torpedoed his presidential aspirations New York Governor should be charged with MURDER.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk