Moving out of SC
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Moving out of SC

  1. Moving out of SC

    Am I supposed to submit my CWP to SLED?

  3. #2
    "(S) Once a concealed weapon permit holder is no longer a resident of this State or is no longer a qualified nonresident, his concealed weapon permit is void, and immediately must be surrendered to SLED."

    This was taken from Section 23-31-215(S) of the S.C. Code of Laws.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Bonneau & Goose Creek, SC
    Quote Originally Posted by SFerg View Post
    Am I supposed to submit my CWP to SLED?
    Sorry to see a 2A supporter leave our state - wish you well.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts