Printing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Printing

Printing

Obviously it's not something you want, but if you do, is it a SC CWP violation? Is it brandishing? If not, how bad is it?
    Semper Fi

Brandishing, by definition, is the actual display of your weapon in an aggressive manner in order to threaten or intimidate someone else. That is a SC Gun Law violation.

Printing may cause you trouble (ie. That man has a gun) but 95% of the people out there aren't going to even be sure what they've seen. Worst case, you're explaining yourself to an LEO and you can then go home and write a post for on this forum.

Well, that's pretty much what I was thinking also.

Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? --Maye West--

Modern medicine is amazing these days.... lots of folks have a bulge under their shirt on one side or the other.... doctors love to replumb ......

I often carry a small pistol in a side bag on my belt... one of my favorite ways to do this is to have a cell phone in one of the pockets showing.

Print away! That's one thing you don't have to worry about in SC unless you are in a place that you are not supposed to be.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

there's the rub... I'm often in places I not supposed to be.

Was at the dog park the other day and a Akita jump my female Sheppard. I had to break it up while wearing a shoulder holster. Of course my 1911 butt came out of hiding from the jacket I was wearing. NOT a big thing, the owner of the other dog didn't say anything. Not sure though, if he didn't because I was carrying or just not sure if I was some kind of LOE or nut case.

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Was at the dog park the other day and a Akita jump my female Sheppard. I had to break it up while wearing a shoulder holster. Of course my 1911 butt came out of hiding from the jacket I was wearing. NOT a big thing, the owner of the other dog didn't say anything. Not sure though, if he didn't because I was carrying or just not sure if I was some kind of LOE or nut case.

What's a "LOE"?

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I'm sure he actually meant "LEO" as in law enforcement officer.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast