Finally.

Thread: Finally.

Thumbs up Finally.

Just got my SC CWP yesterday!!! It's a miracle, and it only took 84 days! It's great to be carrying again.

Congratulations! Carry safe and carry often...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Congratulations. Second what Red Hat said.

Now, how comfortable are you with carrying? It is a little strange at first - you feel like everyone is staring at you because they see your weapon (or at least I felt that way) even though you know it is concealed well. It takes a while to get used to it.

Whatever happened to the "Wally Walk?"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Congratulations. Second what Red Hat said.

Now, how comfortable are you with carrying? It is a little strange at first - you feel like everyone is staring at you because they see your weapon (or at least I felt that way) even though you know it is concealed well. It takes a while to get used to it.

Whatever happened to the "Wally Walk?"
    Very comfortable with carrying,Carried on my FL cwp for the last 9 years. Imagine my surprise when I moved here from MO.,and found out SC would'nt honor my FL permit because it did not have a Fl address on it.MO. had no qualms & they did not require me to get a MO permit.Curiously,MO allows you to carry in a resturant that serves alcohol as long as you don't partake.WE need that here.

Quote Originally Posted by STONEY View Post
    Very comfortable with carrying,Carried on my FL cwp for the last 9 years. Imagine my surprise when I moved here from MO.,and found out SC would'nt honor my FL permit because it did not have a Fl address on it.MO. had no qualms & they did not require me to get a MO permit.Curiously,MO allows you to carry in a resturant that serves alcohol as long as you don't partake.WE need that here.

Yep:) sure do need it here.... I think thats one of the things they are fighting for now:):) will be good, because most of the places me and my family eat at serve alcohol..

I am hoping to get my fingerprints done soon so I can get my package sent off... Probably wont be till friday though:(
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants---Thomas Jefferson