fill me in plz i cant find it in the theads

Thread: fill me in plz i cant find it in the theads

fill me in plz i cant find it in the theads

im looking into a CWP but the gun im looking at is a .380 but the sizes im finding are a bit small for my liking. but what i want to know is it you i guess it would be called open carried it. where everyone can see it, do you still haft to follow the CWP laws?

i want something about the size of a gloc but i dont want the same size cal as a gloc any ideas on a gun i haft not really looked to hard but im going to be here in the next few weeks and i want a starting point

Open carry is for the most part illegal in the People's Republic of South Carolina.

Shinta = This guy? !

"im just one person trying to get buy in life. i give and give then when i need no one is around to help.yet there are two the only two that will be listed as a friend on here. they have been throw thick and thin with me and have not wavered form that. indestructible has set there next to in the holding hell god knows how many time for fighting in public. bell tho she is on the other side of the world she say been that rock every one needs in there life for both indestructible and myself. a tail order in my book but she come throw every time. its funny, so far away yet she has keep both of us form killing. we where not raised the same as normal ppl o no. killing someone would not be hard. yet once a year the 3 of use pull money and bring her to the stats. just to spend a week together is like a pic of heaven fir us. Who I'd like to meet: i put others before my self and would like to see indestructible find someone after his last girl.now that he has had his shoulder worked on for the 2nd time he is starting to fall away form everyone it seems. i just want to see him happy again."

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession...lkPTIzNzE1ODM5

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Shinta = This guy? !

"im just one person trying to get buy in life. i give and give then when i need no one is around to help.yet there are two the only two that will be listed as a friend on here. they have been throw thick and thin with me and have not wavered form that. indestructible has set there next to in the holding hell god knows how many time for fighting in public. bell tho she is on the other side of the world she say been that rock every one needs in there life for both indestructible and myself. a tail order in my book but she come throw every time. its funny, so far away yet she has keep both of us form killing. we where not raised the same as normal ppl o no. killing someone would not be hard. yet once a year the 3 of use pull money and bring her to the stats. just to spend a week together is like a pic of heaven fir us. Who I'd like to meet: i put others before my self and would like to see indestructible find someone after his last girl.now that he has had his shoulder worked on for the 2nd time he is starting to fall away form everyone it seems. i just want to see him happy again."

myYearbook | sin omrui
    ??????? thing you got me mixed up with someone else man i dont own a yearbook, up until the passed for weeks i have not hand internet at all i moved form the outter part of branwell to goose creek b/c of my grandmother is not doing so well

so if i have my CWP witch "set" of laws would i go by is what im asking

Roflmao!!! Now this is the kind of entertainment I signed up to this site for!!!

Shinta start with a 40cal buddy or maybe a 38special revolver

Quote Originally Posted by shinta View Post
    ??????? thing you got me mixed up with someone else man i dont own a yearbook, up until the passed for weeks i have not hand internet at all i moved form the outter part of branwell to goose creek b/c of my grandmother is not doing so well

Dude, you know this is you!

The handwriting, grammar, punctuation...all the freaking same! Plus you are the only "Shinta" listed on that website from Goose Creek.

Anyway, you can't carry openly under most circumstances. You'll learn what you need to know during your concealed carry class. Maybe rent a gun for that class and then try a bunch at ATP before you decide what to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by shinta View Post
    ???????
    Um....

To get a CWP in S.C. you will have to take a class... followed by a test.
    In the class the hand gun laws of S.C. will be discussed and listed which pretty much is only concealed carry when out in public as well as not allowed in certain places....

to answer your question.... you follow the CWP laws of S.C.

Now to throw a question back at you.... what other laws would you go by?

ok like i say i didn't know, i got to shot a glock to day and a 38 i like the fell of the clock size wise but i like the kick i guess you can say of 38 i have not shot a 40 yet. but in the up coming weeks i might haft to rent one and see how it fells

I know you will find this hard to believe, but most 380s even of moderate size kick as much as a 9mm or .40 cal.