Hey all! Upstate newbie here.

Thread: Hey all! Upstate newbie here.

Talking Hey all! Upstate newbie here.

Greetings,

Thought to post a quick hello here. Been browsing and reading up on USA Carry for a while and have enjoyed the stay.

Looks like the SC location forums are pretty busy here too (are we that gun crazy in SC? ) Anyways, I also run a SC gun forum called SC Gun Talk dedicated just for SC owners so feel free to stop on by (hope that was ok to say here).

I'm a proud owner of an FNX-9 and have already put 450 rounds through it so far. It's a great gun (my first 'real' gun as I had a Makarov before that but gave it back to my dad...I had it on long-term loan...) :)

~V

Welcome from Gray Court! We do have the best state forum on USAcarry. I like to think it's because we are in one of the better states for 2A rights and we like to keep up with current changes in our state. once again, glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

A big welcome from Aiken Valien-cool I'll have to check out your forum-I wouldn't imagine it being a big deal,just let some of your people know usacarry is here for them too.

Hello, and Welcome from the SC. shore...................MB area here :-)
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Hello from the Lowcountry of S.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Valien View Post
    Looks like the SC location forums are pretty busy here too (are we that gun crazy in SC? ) Anyways, I also run a SC gun forum called SC Gun Talk dedicated just for SC owners so feel free to stop on by (hope that was ok to say here).
    It's not that we are gun crazy it has to do with the high level of political inertia in SC. Getting anything done in SC requires overcoming that inertia. Virginia can consistantly pass about five pieces of pro-gun legislation a year, of course that big building in Fairfax probably helps. I would be nice to see that kind of push in South Carolina.

Welcome from the PeeDee.

Another real good forum for Carolina shooters is the Carolina Shooters Forum. If you're not a member there you may want to check them out. (They're quite a few upstate members there.)