CWP came in the mail - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CWP came in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by GRiddle View Post
    Quick thought - I was shooting with a friend today and he said some of his coworkers frequently carry one gun on their hip and another around their ankle. Is carrying two weapons legal in South Carolina? I've never seen anything regarding it..
    I carry two firearms all the time. My Kahr PM45 on my hip and my Kahr P380 in my back pocket. You can carry as many as you want as long as they are concealed.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Great! Thanks!

4. Congrat! Welcome to the club. Learn all you can and carry smart!

The wife and I got ours in the mail today. Took 75 days door to door. Not bad considering the three holidays and the poor weather. On a side note I just caught a story on the news this a.m. that some state legislator is going to propose constitutional carry for all law abiding citizens with no permit? Can this be true?

It's been brought up before and went nowhere. Check my thread on the new Right-to-Carry reform bill introduced today. It could be added to it later but it's not there now.

BTW, Congrats to you and your wife!
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

SLED is doing better....

It feels good to hear of everyone getting their CWP's back in a timely manner!!!
    Be Safe,
    Jim
    Owner, Self Defense CWP

Thanks Red Hat-now if I can just get her to carry her gun lol. Sdcwp yeah it shouldn't take as long but at least they're not taking their time.
    Last edited by homershoots; 01-15-2011 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Added to it

9. I just got my CWP in the mail on Friday. From the day they received my paperwork, it took 66 days. That's with Christmas & New Years holidays. So I was surprised I got it back that fast.

I didn't think there was a need to start a new thread. Maybe this thread should be a sticky so everyone that gets there CWP in the mail, doesn't start a new thread.

Congratulations NightOwl! Been to Walmart yet?

11. I have a friend who has had his permit for 2 months. He has not made the mandatory trip to Walmart. Should his permit be revoked? I'm thinking that it should.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast