CWP came in the mail - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CWP came in the mail

1. Since the laws are slamdunk unconstitutional, when are you going to get yourself arrested and bring a test case?

3. Quote Originally Posted by jam116 View Post
    I'm new here but not to guns and self protection or sporting usage....I have not seen other post by you but you have a tone of gun control in your message?....Why is that the anti gun crown ignore the facts that armed citizens are not the problem. It's the idiot judges that keep opening the doors for maggots walk out of our jails and prisons....then have the audacity to act surprised when they rape of kill!

Sorry I know this thread was intended to talk about obtaining your CWP....Keep getting these permits guys as one day we will have to defend our families!
    If you bother to think about my post and read them none of them have been anti gun. I am only pointing out the ironic idea that these laws are supported by the very people that proclaim they support our second amendment rights including the NRA. I own a few guns and I am VERY PRO Second Amendment, I support our rights NOT getting Government PERMISSION to exercise our rights. What is so hard for you to understand that simple idea. Unless of course you are government educated and don't have the ability to THINK for your self. In my point of view we don't have enough people trying to get our 2nd Amendment rights back, including the NRA, and yes I'm a member of the NRA, for several years. I love guns, I grew up on guns, my whole family has always had guns so don't tell me about being anti gun when it's the rest of the gun community supporting the continued neglect of our rights over the love of MONEY. Because that's what's it's all about. I want my 2nd Amendment rights.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Blueridge View Post
    Since the laws are slamdunk unconstitutional, when are you going to get yourself arrested and bring a test case?
    There have already been people that have tried that and that's obviously a retarded thing to say anyway.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345