Right-to-Carry Reform Bill Introduced - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Right-to-Carry Reform Bill Introduced

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Alot of the money that goes through that orginization probably goes to Couter Davenport's garrage and towing service.
    Let's remember who they are and get them out of office or does Jeffery Moore,m Executive Director speaking for himself?

Board of Directors
    President Sheriff P.J. Tanner Beaufort
    First Vice President Sheriff Herman Young Fairfield
    Second Vice President Sheriff Jason Booth Saluda
    Sergeant-at-Arms Sheriff Steve Loftis Greenville
    Secretary/Treasurer Sheriff David Stone Pickens

As I stated in another thread, H.3292 has been amended to *****.

http://www.scfirearms.org/Legislative/H3292/H3292_GRGR_analysis_of_bill_after_subcommittee_ame ndment.pdf

Again, I apologize if the facts don't support anyone's opinion. Please read and take action.
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    Let's remember who they are and get them out of office or does Jeffery Moore,m Executive Director speaking for himself?

Board of Directors
    President Sheriff P.J. Tanner Beaufort
    First Vice President Sheriff Herman Young Fairfield
    Second Vice President Sheriff Jason Booth Saluda
    Sergeant-at-Arms Sheriff Steve Loftis Greenville
    Secretary/Treasurer Sheriff David Stone Pickens
    Thanks for the info.

"The House Judiciary Committee postponed its vote for a week. The subcomittee, Viers as head, essentially said they'd kill the bill if it got sent back to subcommittee. So, now GrassRoots is working to come up with an amendment to replace the Viers amendment, and the Judiciary committee will have the chance to defeat the Viers amendment and replace it with the new one." - SCGUNGUY (NOT ME!)

Judiciary's meeting video below:

YouTube - House Judiciary Committe Mtg H.3292 3-1-11 Hugh Staples Photography©2011 All Rights Reserved

Quote Originally Posted by carsontech View Post
    "The House Judiciary Committee postponed its vote for a week. The subcomittee, Viers as head, essentially said they'd kill the bill if it got sent back to subcommittee. So, now GrassRoots is working to come up with an amendment to replace the Viers amendment, and the Judiciary committee will have the chance to defeat the Viers amendment and replace it with the new one." - SCGUNGUY (NOT ME!)

If Grassroots is putting out this narcissistic gibber and after seeing the video it confirms that Grassroots doesn't speak for me. I will not recommend anyone join this group. Where they got this diatribe from that meeting is beyond me!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    If Grassroots is putting out this narcissistic gibber and after seeing the video it confirms that Grassroots doesn't speak for me. I will not recommend anyone join this group. Where they got this diatribe from that meeting is beyond me!
    It's too bad that some people on this forum aren't smart enough to know when they're being lied to by a politician. But then I wouldn't expect anything else from... Some people.

Other people can play the "some people" game too.
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

Quote Originally Posted by hp-hobo View Post
    It's too bad that some people on this forum aren't smart enough to know when they're being lied to by a politician. But then I wouldn't expect anything else from... Some people.

Other people can play the "some people" game too.
    Too bad some people are so one minded that they become sheeple and fail to see the good in something. I guess children will be children. The only way this bill will fail is if Grassroots has their way. I'm calling all my reps and tell them to shy away from Grassroots and recommend everyone else to do the same!
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Too bad some people are so one minded that they become sheeple and fail to see the good in something. I guess children will be children. The only way this bill will fail is if Grassroots has their way. I'm calling all my reps and tell them to shy away from Grassroots and recommend everyone else to do the same!
    You, I mean some people, should be very proud for supporting an anti-gun, anti-rights amendment. How much do you contribute per year to the Brady Campaign and VPC?

Quote Originally Posted by hp-hobo View Post
    You, I mean some people, should be very proud for supporting an anti-gun, anti-rights amendment. How much do you contribute per year to the Brady Campaign and VPC?
    That's where you are and Grassroots are all wrong! How anyone can get an anti-gun and anti-rights out of this bill is ridiculous. All you do is call people names and disrupt any discussion on this bill. You have really shown us what Grassroots is all about!

That's where you are and Grassroots are all wrong! How anyone can get an anti-gun and anti-rights out of this bill is ridiculous. All you do is call people names and disrupt any discussion on this bill. You have really shown us what Grassroots is all about!
    Tell ya what little fella. Show us all just one point of the GrassRoots analysis of the original bill or of the original Viers amendment that is incorrect. Note the operative word "original", not the amended amendment that Viers snuck in a week after the original without telling anyone.

Oh, you don't... I mean some people don't know about that. Say, you are well informed, aren't ya?

Of course that begs the question, if the original amendment was so good, why did he have to fix it? And why are all of the fixes he put in it what GrassRoots suggested. Make ya wonder, doesn't it.

Unfortunately it still contains some regressive regulations, but some people are just so focused on getting handed that shiney penny that they completely forget about the guy stealing the the $10 bill out of their back pocket.

That's you my friend.

So, show us exactly and in great detail where the GRGR analysis of the original bill or the original amendment is wrong. It's time for you to put up or shut up.

And while you're at it, explain why Rep Viers is making threatening phone calls (recorded) to GRGR members even after being convicted of the same sort of thing a few years back. He sure is a great guy...

Viers pleads no contest, fined $500 for making threats - WIS News 10 - Columbia, South Carolina |

Go ahead and deny that too. Have fun, we'll be waiting.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast