South Carolina Resident Eligible for New Hampshire Concealed Carry Permit? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South Carolina Resident Eligible for New Hampshire Concealed Carry Permit?

Quote Originally Posted by homershoots View Post
    Well I did look at the Arizona website briefly and while it would save me about $60 I think I would rather just get the Florida. It does and a few more states ( 2 I think ) and I already have the app. and print cards. Does the AZ permit require prints or no?
    Yes AZ requires prints...but they don't require them to be done by LEO like FL does. If you call or email AZDPS and you'll have the app packet in hand in about 2 days. Turn around time is about 2 weeks.

Oh, and renewals are $43.

JoeH

...I am surprised to see that a Utah non-resident permit has not been discussed. I personally like Utah, and of course I picked up GA, MS and Al.
    Consider the pros and cons....when you add it all up, you may like Utah as well.
    Be Safe,
    Jim
    Owner, Self Defense CWP

Quote Originally Posted by Self Defense CWP View Post
    ...I am surprised to see that a Utah non-resident permit has not been discussed. I personally like Utah, and of course I picked up GA, MS and Al.
    Consider the pros and cons....when you add it all up, you may like Utah as well.

I have UT as well...but didnt mention it because it does require a UT specific class. UT combined with AZ...awesome combination.

Ok well I looked at the permit maps and mrjam2jab your right Arizona is the way to go. A Utah doesn't really add much to the Arizona non res and my SC resident permits. The Arizona will cover me in any of the states around here the don't have recip with SC. If the Utah didn't require another class I would probably get it too.

I have both NH and PA mainly because PA was being a pain in the ass about carrying with another's state non resident. That said after May 2011 you must get your PA renewal in person!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12