online renewal time?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: online renewal time?

online renewal time?

I got busy and let my CWP expire 2 days ago...

Just realized and renewed online.

Does anyone know how long it is taking to get your new permit in hand?

Thanks

Depends on what state and county you live in. I can go to the courthouse and get mine in hand after an instant backround check. The county next to me takes 6 weeks because there's a major metropolitan city in the county.

got a letter from sled that said new renewl time has now been stepped up to 60 days much better than the former 90-120 days

You supposed to apply for renewal prior to 90 days of your expiration date. They might make you take your tranning over again.

Quote Originally Posted by foots402 View Post
    You supposed to apply for renewal prior to 90 days of your expiration date. They might make you take your tranning over again.
    This is what I've heard before too... good luck!!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This is what I've heard before too... good luck!!
    In SC it is 90 days before to 60 after expiration. I"m ok on that matter.

Just wondering how long the processing takes these days. I've renewed several times before. At least there was an electronic renewal that was painless. I wish I had known about it earlier and was kind of expecting a renewal notice....

I renewed mine in November of last year online and it just took a couple of weeks. Don't remember exact time but it was pretty quick.
    [

Renewal notice

Georgia sends out a renewal notice ahead of time so you do not forget

I renewed mine online in 2009 when it took so long to get a new permit and it took 22 day to get it in my hand. Hopefully it takes less time now. One thing about online renewal, it's painless! Three or four clicks and you're done.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I renewed mine online in 2009 when it took so long to get a new permit and it took 22 day to get it in my hand. Hopefully it takes less time now. One thing about online renewal, it's painless! Three or four clicks and you're done.
    I agree on the painless! I was totally shocked that I could do it online. I had to input my CWP # (not mandatory) and SS # and click agree. Then put in CC information and I was done. Nice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast