Hello to all!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello to all!

1. Hello to all!

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I am located in Greenville, SC. I just stumbled upon this site and love it so far. I'm glad to see others from SC. I'm sure that I will have tons of questions for you. I am currently in the process of obtaining my CWP as soon as I can get up the funds. For the record, I own a Hi-Point C9 ( which was my first handgun and you can laugh all you want, but I haven't had a SINGLE problem out of this pistol after several hundred rounds). I just purchased a Kel Tec PF9 for the purpose of carrying when I get my permit. I also have my eye on about a million other guns as I am officially addicted to them now. If I knew that my wife wouldn't shoot me with them, I would probably buy a different pistol with every paycheck. Anyway, it's good to meet you all and I hope to speak with you all soon. Cheers! :devil:

Welcome from Texas. Like you I always can find something I need or want. Good thing my wife is pro gun and understanding. Remember if you buy a quilty firearm it will go up in value. That is what I tell my wife anyway.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hello and welcome from the Upper Pennisula of Michigan

Welcome Redding. I'm just down the street from you in Gray Court. So far we have a lot of members from all over the state. Enjoy the site and let us know when you get your CWP...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

For getting your CWP and doing the test and training her in the Upstate

I can't say enough good things about Mark Bilicki

[email protected]

and the folks at Aero Tech ... they got me mine.

I hate to admit it, but he taught me more in 8 hours about guns and shooting than I had learned in the previous 40 years of shooting and being around firearms.

Welcome Redding. I am very close to you in Seneca, SC.

Welcome upstate neighbor, from the SC. shore :=)
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Welcome to the site.....

I am currently in the "wait" mode for my permit. I cross my fingers every day when I open the mailbox. No luck so far. I've been waiting for about 60 days, so I should get in in the next 30.

Welcome Redding! I'm also in G-ville. It's really nice to see the SC community grow!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Welcome

Welcome from Prosperity, SC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast