9 12 Goose Creek Meeting-Thursday 8/04 at 700 pm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9 12 Goose Creek Meeting-Thursday 8/04 at 700 pm

9 12 Goose Creek Meeting-Thursday 8/04 at 700 pm

Anyone interested in attend, please feel free to come by. Meeting will be at the below address. County Sheriff, Wayne Dewitt, will be our guest speaker. I do plan to ask him his thoughts on amending State Law concerning OC and CC within a business that serves alcohol. Please attend if you can make it.

Berkeley Electric Cooperative
    2 Springhall Drive
    Goose Creek, SC 29445-5357
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

What is the 9 12 meeting in Goose Creek?

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    What is the 9 12 meeting in Goose Creek?
    It's something that is not 2A or open carry related, so it doesn't really belong here.

The 9/12 Project
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

I see a lot of forums that are not 2A, CC or open carry related. This forum title is SC discussion AND firearm news. Its happening in SC, seems like as a good a place as any for it.
    [

Thanks R&M and thank you hp for the link.

Yes, SC discussion AND firearm news for the Great State of South Carolina. This meeting will be informative as well as being a group of like minded conservative individuals gathering with the county Sheriff and engaging conversation of concerns for the County. My 2 concerns, or at least 2 question is on the OP. I am trying to lay some ground work locally prior to pushing my State Rep/Senator to propose amending SC Law. Kinda like planting the seed.

Please feel free to attend if able. We promise not to indoctrinate or use electrical shock to induce further attendance or donations.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Maybe you will run into previously banned forum member "shinta" at this meeting.

Didn't he get kicked off for wearing a stinking badge, or was it the grammar?

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Didn't he get kicked off for wearing a stinking badge, or was it the grammar?
    Actually it was use of profanity, IIRC. Oh and he also refered to magazines as "clips" that same offence got Unfettered Might suspended for a week a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by hp-hobo View Post
    It's something that is not 2A or open carry related, so it doesn't really belong here.

The 9/12 Project
    Errrrr, ya sure? "Forum: South Carolina Discussion and Firearm News
    Discuss anything related to South Carolina, laws, news, or anything members want to discuss with other local members."

11. Shoot ! Should have stopped by here sooner. I would have liked to have gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast