The Wait.............is over!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wait.............is over!

The Wait.............is over!

Went to the mailbox today and found an envelope from SLED. Inside was a brand new shiny CWP with a picture of a guy that looked just like me. It took 69 days from the day SLED received my application. My M&P is very excited to finally get out and see what it has been missing.

Congrats epibudda, be safe...............
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

69 days! That beats 90 for sure. Glad you got it.

Congratulations! Now carry with pride that you can protect yourself and those around you!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

congarts on your new cwp, enjoy and be Vigilant.
    Last edited by oidsailor; 03-13-2008 at 04:30 PM.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

Wow!!

69 days? That is great new for me. It has been 47 days.... Congratulations!!!

Congrats. Wife and I were in Myrtle Beach last week. I would have felt safer with you around. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Just out of curiousity... is the picture on the card the one you sent with the application or the one on your D.L.?

Picture and Signature are the same as my DL. The height/weight seem to be from the DL also. I had listed a different weight on my CWP application. They used the one from my DL

Got mine today! SLED must have processed a stack of apps at the same time. 61 days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast