Ordering ammunition question
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ordering ammunition question

1. Ordering ammunition question

Ant there in Sc regulations about ordering ammunition thru the mail/ups in SC ?

3. I'm taking a guess at this but I'm pretty sure you can't get ammo thru the U.S. mail. On the other hand, UPS ships all the time. I get most of my ammo online and it comes UPS.

S.C. Ammo

I just look at shipping restrictions for my ammo get great deals too

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    Ant there in Sc regulations about ordering ammunition thru the mail/ups in SC ?
    There are no South Carolina restrictions. Federal law prohibits ammunition from being sent through US Mail. Almost all ammo gets shipped UPS ground because FEDEX requires HAZMAT certification and UPS does not.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

There are no restritions in SC about Ordering Small Arms Ammunition.
    Most places will require you to show identication/proof of age when ordering.

As to shipping, UPS is the only way to go.
    I wonder how much business FEDEX lost when they started requiring the HAZMAT fee.

7. Thaaaank ya, time to start searching for internet deals.

9. Thank ya kindly.

ammo

Check out Midway USA they seem to have good prices. I reload and buy everything there.

If you're looking for ammo, there is only one place to make your first stop.

gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast