SC Businesses Which Prohibit Concealed Carry? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SC Businesses Which Prohibit Concealed Carry?

The Palmetto Grand in Mt Pleasant, another Regal Theater, has a correctly posted sign on the doors on one side of the ticket box yet no sign on the doors on the other other side of the ticket box. I could see where you could concievably not see the sign if you bought your tickets and went in the right side doors.

There is however a small, non-correct sign, hard to see, at the ticket box itself.

I don't carry inside when I go because I respect intent, but legally, you could probably get out of a jam with the way the signs are posted.

KK

Quote Originally Posted by rrman12280 View Post
    The only thing that may be wrong with this sign is it is positioned to low to ground by law.
    That's exactly what I was going to mention. From the look of it in the picture, it looks way too low. Where was this image taken?
    "Praise the Load!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    The Palmetto Grand in Mt Pleasant, another Regal Theater, has a correctly posted sign on the doors on one side of the ticket box yet no sign on the doors on the other other side of the ticket box. I could see where you could concievably not see the sign if you bought your tickets and went in the right side doors.

There is however a small, non-correct sign, hard to see, at the ticket box itself.

I don't carry inside when I go because I respect intent, but legally, you could probably get out of a jam with the way the signs are posted.

KK

Thanks, KK. I'm going to have to be more careful... and probably find another theater to frequent. Sucks. I like that theater. Thank's for the feedback!
    "Praise the Load!"

Palmetto Grand

The law says every entrance must be posted. I would ignore it because it may have been put there to appease the anti-gun people.
    BTW, I was told that the legal sign is so ugly because it was designed by a gun-friendly legislator.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123