Church Carry: What is a "Church"? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Church Carry: What is a "Church"?

Quote Originally Posted by uscg4good View Post
    Not vague at all. No carry on church property, 24/7/365.

I don't agree with it either.
    Well apparently it is too vague for you to understand. The law says nothing about church property. It pretty clearly say INTO a church or other established religious sanctuary. I'm sorry if the wording of the law doesn't support your opinion.
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

My Pastor carries, so I don't think I will have problem getting permission when my permit gets here.

I think that law qualifies as rediculous gun control. It creates a gun-free zone. No laws against this in NY.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I think that law qualifies as rediculous gun control. It creates a gun-free zone. No laws against this in NY.
    dont you have enough other ridiculous gun laws in NY? ie all the folks getting locked up for stupidly and mistakingly carrying in NY.

carry your gun into the 9/11 memorial and see what happens...that makes that a gun free zone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    dont you have enough other ridiculous gun laws in NY? ie all the folks getting locked up for stupidly and mistakingly carrying in NY.

carry your gun into the 9/11 memorial and see what happens...that makes that a gun free zone as well.
    And I can sit in a bar armed and respond to this post without violating any laws. You need to understand NYS guns laws. We're talking about a state law. You're post relates to NYC not NYS. NYC is another country. And yes, I can carry at the WTC as long as I have my permit. I just need to check my gun.

BTW, I'll be arrested in SC for carrying without a permit... no different than NYC. Ignorance of the law is never a defense.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

7. CT doesnt require permission for church carry so I always carry

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    And I can sit in a bar armed and respond to this post without violating any laws. You need to understand NYS guns laws. We're talking about a state law. You're post relates to NYC not NYS. NYC is another country. And yes, I can carry at the WTC as long as I have my permit. I just need to check my gun.

BTW, I'll be arrested in SC for carrying without a permit... no different than NYC. Ignorance of the law is never a defense.
    I agree on the last part for sure. The state vs. city/county laws are dumb down here on other things, ie Blue Laws.

It is a place where men and women of faith gather and pray to God that Obama does not destroy our country!

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    It is a place where men and women of faith gather and pray to God that Obama does not destroy our country!
    he's too busy coaching Tebow through football games to do anything until after he's out of the playoffs.

SC also prohibits carry in any "
    (10) hospital, medical clinic, doctor’s office, or any other facility where medical services or procedures are performed unless expressly authorized by the employer."

Has SC experienced a lot of gun fights in churches and hospitals?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast