Anyone know about Thad Viers' and his push to Congress - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know about Thad Viers' and his push to Congress

Prove himself...Vote on it...Stop hiding!

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Prove himself...Vote on it...Stop hiding!
    I agree!!

If he is so pro-2A then pass a freaking Pro Second Amendment Bill in South Carolina, start honoring all other CWPs in the United States. If CWP holder's states trust their citizens, why can't our government!

I'm not going to trust NRA endorsements after watching them endorse people like former SC AG McMasters.

Looks like another "Bill Clinton" that let his brains slip down into the wrong head. Why some people cannot realize that they need to keep their brains above their neck I cannot understand. Whether is is love or lust I don't know but has been the ruination of many a good man.

6. Friday afternoon, Viers released the following statement on his website that he would be withdrawing from the race for the 7th District:

"As of today, I am withdrawing from the race for South Carolina's new 7th Congressional District due to personal reasons, and I will not be a candidate for any office in 2012. While I had hoped to join South Carolina's conservative congressional delegation in fighting back against Washington's out-of-control spending spree, now is not the time. Instead, I will focus on building my law practice and advocating free market principles here in Horry County."

HAHA

^^ I was going to post that, but it looks like I was beat to it. Looks like he's no help.

He never really was!

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    He never really was!
    i know. sarcasm didnt translate. waiting to see what ole jill has to say...

here's how I saw and read the mess from last year.... seems there was a bill introduced and it had a few problems with it... mainly because the folks that write these don't seem to understand it is a good idea to run the wording by someone who understands the law... then viers decided to 'fix' the bill with some amendments and it actually made the bill worse... basically so that no non resident could carry in S.C. and some other problems. Robert Butler attempted to give advise and help with both versions and Viers took offense... he actually claimed he had fixed the problem and posted the changes on the web but in fact he had not done this officially in the committee... at the same time he did the same thing he had done in the past and seems he's done again. he called up Robert Butler and left a threatening message on his voice mail....

11. So when they get back into gear they will pick up where they left off or does everything start from scratch again ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast