Gun in car w/ SC CWP - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Gun in car w/ SC CWP

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    And hopefully when I graduate I'll be active LEO so myself included.
    Good luck in your quest...One piece of advise I would pass on to you is stay humble and always remember to treat every citizen with respect until he shows you he does not deserve it...
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Good luck in your quest...One piece of advise I would pass on to you is stay humble and always remember to treat every citizen with respect until he shows you he does not deserve it...
    Do unto to others.........
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

4. Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    And hopefully when I graduate I'll be active LEO so myself included.
    That's one of the biggest motivations for why I want to go into the field. Aside from the fact that I feel it is what I have been called to do, I want to set an example to people of how they should expect an LEO to conduct themselves. I have heard every excuse in the book but the fact of the matter is, if an officer cannot do their job without belittling everyone they come in contact with then it simply is not the career path for them.

That's one of the biggest motivations for why I want to go into the field. Aside from the fact that I feel it is what I have been called to do, I want to set an example to people of how they should expect an LEO to conduct themselves. I have heard every excuse in the book but the fact of the matter is, if an officer cannot do their job without belittling everyone they come in contact with then it simply is not the career path for them.

Then you should do well and set the example for the younger officers as they come into the field...There are more than enough punks in the field that need to be weeded out.

Try not to live in a Black & White world...There are shades of Gray...Took me a good while to realize that.....
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910