New to Forum - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to Forum

Somebody on another thread pointed out that

one of the things sled does is send a note to your local sherrif letting them know you've aplied and such... if the sherrif replys quickly then that might speed things up...if they don't or don't reply at all then they wait the full 90 days and then send the permit.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    one of the things sled does is send a note to your local sherrif letting them know you've aplied and such... if the sherrif replys quickly then that might speed things up...if they don't or don't reply at all then they wait the full 90 days and then send the permit.
    The Sheriff has 7 days to reply so the most it would speed it up is 7 days supposedly. Not sure if that is calendar or working days. When I sent my application off I was going to call some Deputies I know to get the Sheriff to speed it up until I found out it wouldn't do much good.

4. permit came

got my permit in the mail the other day 80 days from the date they recieved it. went ahead and got the G27 i did look at the G36 which is not as thick but i went ahead and bought the 27. This is my first glock and thus far i am very pleased with the glock. The gun seems to have much less play in it between the slide and the reciever than my Deffender has. havent got to shoot it yet but i will this weekend. any one have any suggestions on this best holster for me to get for it. I am tall and pretty skinny so i was thinking about the smart carry but i have never seen one in person. I would also consider IWB holsters. if anyone has any suggestions on a good holster for this gun let me know. thanks

Congratulations ewarrier2 on your new permit!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12