A new permiteer

Thread: A new permiteer

A new permiteer

Got a call from my fiance that something arrived in the mail today from SLED, sure enough the permit has arrived. 78 days from check cashed, 80 days from when they got it to give any other people waiting a guess on how long to possibly expect. Looks like I'll be doing some shopping at walmart tonight.

Congrat on getting yoiu permit,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Way to go,
    another one in SC!

congrats...

Quote Originally Posted by RPinSC View Post
    Got a call from my fiance that something arrived in the mail today from SLED, sure enough the permit has arrived. 78 days from check cashed, 80 days from when they got it to give any other people waiting a guess on how long to possibly expect. Looks like I'll be doing some shopping at walmart tonight.
    :tiopatinhas: I just blew by Elgin on I-20. If I had know about it I would have stopped. On second stop I did stop at the rest area and made sure I had my gun with me when I went in. :icon_cheesygrin:

Guess what! H 3212 passed the house today so your permit should be good in several more states now. :icon_santa: Make a copy and send it along with $20 to New Hamshire and you will have just abuot everywhere covered that you can. :icon_cheers:

Thumbs up Way to Go RPinSC

Congratulation RPinSC!! Glad to have another one of us out there.

Congradulation...

but I would think you could find a better place to spend your money than Wallmart.... besides that, what exactly do you expect to buy from them that is related to concealed carry?

Congratulations RPinSC. FN1910 is correct. Put $20 in the mail for your NH Non-resident permit. Gives you 30 states plus what ever comes out of H 3212 .
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

9. just got mine about a week and a half ago... 88 days.