Raising prices on CWP applications... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raising prices on CWP applications...

1. Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    Which one.. -- Reps. Pitts, Loftis or Funderburk?

Even if Constitutional Carry passes, I want my CWP.
    Yeah me too cause it only allows you to carry in SC without a permit. You have to have a permit in order to have reciprocity with other states.

This is also found in this bill. Someone interpret for me.

"AND TO REVISE THE LIST OF PLACES WHERE A PERSON MAY NOT CARRY A CONCEALABLE WEAPON AND PROVIDE THAT A PERSON MAY NOT CARRY A CONCEALABLE WEAPON INTO A PLACE CLEARLY MARKED WITH A SIGN PROHIBITING THE CARRYING OF A CONCEALABLE WEAPON"

4. Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post

"AND TO REVISE THE LIST OF PLACES WHERE A PERSON MAY NOT CARRY A CONCEALABLE WEAPON AND PROVIDE THAT A PERSON MAY NOT CARRY A CONCEALABLE WEAPON INTO A PLACE CLEARLY MARKED WITH A SIGN PROHIBITING THE CARRYING OF A CONCEALABLE WEAPON"
    I guess they just want to add more places you can't carry and make signs hold more legal weight.

If they pass the constitution carry bill and allow open carry, does that mean that any business with a sign that says "no concealable weapons" won't apply to open carry? I'd love to get in that argument with the cop at our local theater.

Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post

I thought it meant that every place you can't carry must be clearly marked, i.e. Bars, courthouse all need to post.

6. Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post

I thought it meant that every place you can't carry must be clearly marked, i.e. Bars, courthouse all need to post.
    Could be...who knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12