S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13 - Page 21
Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13

1. Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post
    Thanks to all the rectums that wanted a not-so-perfect law be amended, even though we'd at least been able to go in & out of restaurants that serve with it. All you greedy pricks make me ashamed & sick!!!!
    Its not over yet. The goal should be to get it to conference.

Was getting heated. The bald senator from pickens approached the podium & he & the senator from Darlington were having a private conversation. Next thing you know, a 5 minute (& it's going on 10 minutes now) recess was called.

Quote Originally Posted by DLB1964 View Post
    Its not over yet. The goal should be to get it to conference.
    That most definitely should not be the goal!! The goal should be to get it on the governor's desk!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by John Canuck View Post
    No, very believable. They can do this for hours. Someone predicted it several pages ago in this very thread.

This is precisely why the NRA, PGR, and anyone else who wanted this bill changed in the House was wrong, unless they wanted this to happen.
    I believe this would have happened regardless based on what I have seen in the House and Senate the last 2 days.

6. Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post
    That most definitely should not be the goal!! The goal should be to get it on the governor's desk!!!!
    That's not going to happen. Getting it to Conference at least gives it a chance this session.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DLB1964 View Post
    That's not going to happen. Getting it to Conference at least gives it a chance this session.
    But then that means Darlington's amendment has a chance and then we'll be stuck with restaurants having to post if they want to allow concealed carry. He knows none of them will do that so that's why he wants that amendment.

Let the drama begin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maybe he shouldn't be in a restaurant that serves alcohol after church.

The senator from Richland assumes only the folks with CCW are going to commit a crime? I also didn't realize he was an insurance under writer.

holy hell these guys need to STFU.

Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast