S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13 - Page 30
Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13

1. I am from South Carolina. I strongly support S308 as it was passed by The State House. The State Senate now has the ball and some of those clowns(both Democrats and Republicans) are trying to stall or change the bill to include a curfew such as midnight for those of us who legally carry.

If you are from SC it is very important you call and email your State lawmakers. Call and email often and encourage others to do the same. The only way this is going to finally pass is to make them feel the political heat. Would also request that those across this nation let SC lawmakers hear from you as well. Key them know you support The Restaurant Carry Bill S308 as it was passed by The State House without any further changes or debate. Tell them you visit and vacation here and that you send money in these restaurants and that you do believe it the right to legally carry to protect yourself and families.

To keep up with this bill you may follow it at Palmetto Gun Rights https://scgunrights.org/
    Let's get this passed into law this year

..:thumbup:

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

The "Bill Tracking page" at Palmetto Gun Rights doesn't even have S308 listed.

http://www.scgunblog.com

Is scgunrights.org not one of the groups that bitched & complained & got the thing amended in the House, thereby sending it back to the senate yet again?

5. Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post
    Is scgunrights.org not one of the groups that bitched & complained & got the thing amended in the House, thereby sending it back to the senate yet again?
    Pretty sure they were. Them and the wonderful NRA.

So what time tomorrow....& what is the link to watch live??

Quote Originally Posted by John Canuck View Post

If you have not read this bill I suggest you do as there are a lot of changes in it that no one has talked about and will affect most people much more than the restaurant carry part of it.

If I, as a responsible CCer, can go to downtown Charleston AT NIGHT, park my car, eat in a nice restaurant, have a beer or a glass of wine, leave the restaurant and retrieve my car, and do all these things while CC, I am happy. Period/end of story. The idea that this alcohol red flag was ever raised, as if we are talking about Dodge City and a saloon and a gunfight, is an insult to me. Hey, if you go over say 08 and are CC and have a problem, in my book you have just vacated your CCWP. If your problem involves a death, which came from your firearm--manslaughter and civil damages up the kazoo. Don't like my penalties--fine--don't like them--I really do not care what you think,

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    If you have not read this bill I suggest you do as there are a lot of changes in it that no one has talked about and will affect most people much more than the restaurant carry part of it.
    S 308 Restaurant Carry Passes on Third Reading in the House ? South Carolina Gun Blog

http://scstatehouse.gov/sess120_2013-2014/bills/308.htm

Ya know, you look at the list from the above reference and see the time wasted and you begin to wonder when did all these "smart" men and women we placed in Columbia, become completely useless. Then again, isn't that what this country has turned into with inmates running the asylum as they pony up to their self-interests and those that pay them well.

Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast