S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13 - Page 38
Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13

3. S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13

As disappointed as I am, I look forward to hearing what Rep. Pitts has to say if any other arguments are brought up. So far, the only way I could like him any more is if he finished his responses with "...you dumbass!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    As disappointed as I am, I look forward to hearing what Rep. Pitts has to say if any other arguments are brought up. So far, the only way I could like him any more is if he finished his responses with "...you dumbass!"
    I'm hoping there are no more dumbass questions on this thing....

I bet that hyphenated woman that spoke about the movie theater doesn't have an IQ above 80

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    I wish there was a "Like x Infinity" option!

7. Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post
    I bet that hyphenated woman that spoke about the movie theater doesn't have an IQ above 80
    Last I heard he was texting. She said tweeting. That really irked me!

8. How many votes to get this thing on to the Gov? 2/3? Or 51%?

9. Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post

And what in Gawds name does S.308 have in common with a theater?

I mean...seriously...who the F elects these dumbasses?

10. I actually did a little bit of my own research today after that one rep asked about other states. According to the information I found between this website and handgunlaw.us, we are THE ONLY state that doesn't allow concealed carry in restaurants to some degree.

11. I just for an update from the state house website. Was anything done today with it? I haven't had a chance to watch.

Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast