S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13 - Page 41
Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Holy crap...so we're looking at summer time obviously?
    check my edit. the bold is where we should be and what "should" happen after. that's as long as she signs when it arrives (which she should). no idea on the time frame though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    check my edit. the bold is where we should be and what "should" happen after. that's as long as she signs when it arrives (which she should). no idea on the time frame though.
    Gotcha...so it's already been filed as an act and all that formal BS and it should land on her desk ASAP? And assuming she signs it in a timely manner, it becomes law after 20 days?

Gotcha...so it's already been filed as an act and all that formal BS and it should land on her desk ASAP? And assuming she signs it in a timely manner, it becomes law after 20 days?
    it should be undergoing the enrolling for ratification and title change...then rewritten as act form...then ratified by senate/speaker/clers/SAA...then the governor's desk.

Now I'm 99% sure what you meant, but by that wording that could mean that she'll also sign anti-gun legislation.
    Members may like or not like what I write but I do try to be correct in spelling and composition and basic english. Ya got me on this one!! BTW I appreciate your efforts in providing info on this bill. Thank you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Members may like or not like what I write but I do try to be correct in spelling and composition and basic english. Ya got me on this one!! BTW I appreciate your efforts in providing info on this bill. Thank you.
    Haha well what fun would it be if there wasn't that one ass to keep you on your toes!

Looks like we've got to be patient for a little while longer. I just wanna know when I can walk into Carabbas & have my carry gun on me.

It is not an act yet. It's still a bill until it's re-written as an act. It becomes law immediately after it's signed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by John Canuck View Post
    It is not an act yet. It's still a bill until it's re-written as an act. It becomes law immediately after it's signed.
    I'm incredibly impatient if you can't tell :D

10. well folks it has now made it to gov. haley's desk for her signature. i am happy that she is sticking to her guns (no pun intended) and doing everything in her power to aid us gun owners. now lets get s115 (constitutional carry) passed.

Quote Originally Posted by huntindogg 0701 View Post
    well folks it has now made it to gov. haley's desk for her signature. i am happy that she is sticking to her guns (no pun intended) and doing everything in her power to aid us gun owners. now lets get s115 (constitutional carry) passed.
    :facepalm:

it's not on her desk yet and she hasn't done anything with it yet.

Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast