S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13 - Page 49
Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13

How long can they drag this out?
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

I like extending the ccw from 4 to 5 yrs. Also storing your weapon under the seat or some other open container. No more just glove compartment,console or trunk. We waited this long so no big whoop to wait a little bit more.

so would something like this be legal
    Concealed Vehicle Mount Holster

Waiting is a huge issue to anyone who may lose a family member....We have waited far too long.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Yep. I ate out last night @ a restaurant that serves. Pissed me off that I couldn't legally carry.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeH View Post
    so would something like this be legal
    Concealed Vehicle Mount Holster
    According to the bill it should be. But..for CCW holders only.

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Waiting is a huge issue to anyone who may lose a family member....We have waited far too long.
    Heck, they could have turned it down for another year and imagine the whining then? It's been passed now the Gov. will sign it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post
    Yep. I ate out last night @ a restaurant that serves. Pissed me off that I couldn't legally carry.
    I ate at Applebee's last night and was carrying. But as of yesterday, that sort of thing is legal for me now :D and of course I didn't drink. I use to have a beer about every time I went out. Love my Blue Moons. But trading beer for my .40 is a no-brainer!

10. Does this bill allow you to open carry in your car?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatherer View Post
    Heck, they could have turned it down for another year and imagine the whining then? It's been passed now the Gov. will sign it.

Too me it is still a big deal. I have been helping you fight for this bill for seven years....I can carry wherever I wish because of HR218.

You should be yelling that our Government has no right to limit your right to carry!

Like NavyLCDR has stated many time the Government doesn't have this right to give to us!

If you will let them grant it to you then you are defeated from the start.

Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast