S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13 - Page 52
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13

Congratulations SC, way to persist.

Fantastic!! But I'm sorta waiting for the negative posts about this. They are sure to come, right? Give thanks to Gov. Haley!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gatherer View Post
    Fantastic!! But I'm sorta waiting for the negative posts about this. They are sure to come, right? Give thanks to Gov. Haley!
    Negative posts? On here?

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Negative posts? On here?
    Well....possible, I guess.

Well, here's one....given the snow & ice predicted for Tuesday & Wednesday, I bet the signing will get delayed.

Since we've waited so long & fought so hard-- since the bad weather isn't getting here until the afternoon---- and since our Gov is a CWP holder and is pro gun more that a lot of us, I doubt it will get delayed at all.

I can see the possibility of the ceremony being called off. But, I think the signing will take place as stated.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post
    Well, here's one....given the snow & ice predicted for Tuesday & Wednesday, I bet the signing will get delayed.
    I knew someone would. Ya got a good point though. But so does tcox. I guess we'll see.

S308 will become law on Tuesday the 11th with or without signature (unless vetoed which is apparently not likely). I think midnight is the deadline but it's not completely clear.

From Gov Haley's FB page--

https://www.facebook.com/NikkiHaley

For those inquiring about the Concealed Carry Reform bill signing, it is still on schedule for tomorrow morning at 10:30 on the first floor of the Statehouse lobby. Everyone is welcome. Roads will not be an issue here until later in the day.
    -
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Wonder if there'll be a live feed so we can watch?

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast