S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13 - Page 60
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcarlover View Post
    That is great! Thanks to whoever put that together. What I love about it, is it has all the versions.

NOTE: There are some that were absent in the very last vote, that were "nays" during previous versions (although they might have voted "yea" for some a couple of the undesirable versions). Some abstains as well. High chance those same people were up for re-election this year. Don't give them a break! Hold them as accountable as the "nays!"

A word of caution. This does not include every vote that took place with regard to S308. I scored actual votes that had an impact on the bill, and some procedural votes when I thought they were opportunities to catch people on the record. As you noted, in some of them there were no votes and absences that impacted the score given.

I've updated with a link to the entire vote history.

Thank You John..

Wondering why so many voted for to add B1 or was it just to get it to the next iteration?
    Glad it didn't come to light.

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    Thank You John..

Wondering why so many voted for to add B1 or was it just to get it to the next iteration?

There was definitely 1 or 2 versions of the bill that carried some bad content. I think some were willing to accept the price just to get something out there.
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    Thank You John..

It's hard to say. I'm sure some of them thought it was a good idea. Others thought it would kill the bill.

I'm less concerned about single votes because they don't tell the whole picture. I'm more concerned with the overall score for a given issue.

Anyone whose Senator or Representative scored below their expectations here should be encouraging them to tighten up and fix their voting habits.

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Disagree...If these so-called Pro-Gun Groups stopped the harassment of our politicians and allowed this bill to pass we could have worked on it next year to improve it...Some people have no idea how to compromise....They are like children...It has to be all their way or not at all...Well they got what they wanted in the first place "NOT AT ALL"

If they revive this in Jan I will eat my words.....
    BTW, you forgot to do something...
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

CHOMP CHOMP....I was mistaken..Thought I was wrong but discovered I was only mistaken...LOL
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960