Clemson Students for Concealed Carry On Campus

Thread: Clemson Students for Concealed Carry On Campus

1. Clemson Students for Concealed Carry On Campus

So I'm planning on helping a guy here at Clemson start and run this organization here on campus. He spoke with Clemson staff a few days ago and we have to find a professor here on campus to be our advisor/sponsor, and then we have to come up with a "constitution". We're getting together Sunday to do that at Cooper Library. If anyone on here is a Clemson student or are related to or know someone who is, I encourage them to get involved with this organization. Right now USC seems to have gotten a bit of a head start on us and is a little more involved at this point, but seeing as this is a South Carolina movement I do not consider this a competition or rivalry, but rather would consider them partners. So what I said above also applies to USC students and family members, or any other university or college for that matter. I'll try and keep updates about the organizations going on here as well as their Facebook and my Facebook page. I included our logo here on this post. And if you have a Facebook, please find and "like" the Clemson SCC page on Facebook!
    Attached Images Attached Images Clemson Students for Concealed Carry On Campus-image.jpg 

3. Here are some other logos I created that I like better, but we are not allowed to use them because the national organization doesn't want us altering the actual "Students For Concealed Carry" part.
    Attached Images Attached Images Clemson Students for Concealed Carry On Campus-image.jpg Clemson Students for Concealed Carry On Campus-image.jpg Clemson Students for Concealed Carry On Campus-image.jpg 

Good for you! I'd like to offer advice, though.....there is strength in numbers. Y'all need the voices of other state institutions like Carolina, The Citadel, Lander, etc.

5. Clemson Students for Concealed Carry On Campus

Yeah we're going to start spreading the word to other universities as soon as possible and then start pestering the hell out of the state senate and house.

Good luck. I hope you succeed for the future generations!

God only knows how many lives this could save!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

7. Clemson Students for Concealed Carry On Campus

Great video!

http://youtu.be/ptCtNW5yI7c

I am an older non-traditional student at Clemson. I imagine you have contacted Students for Concealed Carry. I will help you anyway I can, and we can use my place as another meeting place alternative.
    "Nemo me impune lacessit"

9. Quote Originally Posted by CLM1911 View Post
    I am an older non-traditional student at Clemson. I imagine you have contacted Students for Concealed Carry. I will help you anyway I can, and we can use my place as another meeting place alternative.
    Hey man I appreciate the support. I met Austin (he's the admin of the Facebook page) at Cooper the other day and helped him with the Constitution and emails to professors to try and get an advisor/sponsor. I haven't heard back from him yet to find out if he's heard back from any of them but as soon as one agrees we should be up and running as a legit organization. I'll keep you posted on what's happening as I find out.

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Hey man I appreciate the support. I met Austin (he's the admin of the Facebook page) at Cooper the other day and helped him with the Constitution and emails to professors to try and get an advisor/sponsor. I haven't heard back from him yet to find out if he's heard back from any of them but as soon as one agrees we should be up and running as a legit organization. I'll keep you posted on what's happening as I find out.
    Hi. First post here on the forum. I've been checking it out for some time now. It's pretty informative and I wanted to give my 2 cents worth several times. So here's a start! I live just down the road off Clemson Blvd. (5 min.) I'm glad to see some of those Tigers are thinking about more than just partying (studying too) and are trying to make the Campus safer. Great Forum!

I for one am extremely encouraged by your actions. Take your rights back and fight hard against those who choose to take them from you.

As another poster has mentioned, you really may not know the life you save by your actions. Keep up the good fight.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)