Police restaurant carry - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police restaurant carry

Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post
    I've only ever spoken to 2 cops in my life that support a citizens right to carry. Most don't want us non-badged folks carrying anywhere.

I've only spoken to about two cops in my life that "don't" support the right to carry for the average citizen. I know a LOT of LEOs currently; and I've known a LOT more over the past 40yrs. I can count on one hand how many oppose the right of an honest citizen carrying a firearm anywhere & everywhere they can.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    My hispanic brother-in-law is a cop with the L.A.P.D. I have heard him say (on more than one occasion) that only cops should have guns and the majority of the sheeple in the discussion agreed with him (except me of course).

I never really liked my brother-in-law, he has always been an arrogant jerk imvho.
    I don't believe I like your brother-in-law either.

In Washington State we cannot CC in a restaurant or section of a restaurant that is restricted age 21 or older. We can carry in restaurants that serve alcohol with food. We cannot drink alcohol while CC. This seems more reasonable to me.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by hp-hobo View Post
    In what way is it relevant to the conversation that your brother-in-law is Hispanic? My guess is that's the reason you never really liked him...
    By 'your logic', I guess that I must have never really liked my 'hispanic' wife or my 'half hispanic' son either eh?? (We have been together for 21 years now and she's the best person that I have ever known & our son is the center of our world.)

Are you also insinuating that hispanic people (in general) are not at all capable of being 'arrogant jerks'? Because nothing can be further from the truth (I can assure you)...There are arrogant jerks in EVERY race. Just like YOU buddy.

Is your 'conclusion/opinion' about me that I must be some sort of 'Racist'?

Well, that's 'your' prerogative pal, because I have also concluded something about you from your asinine post. I have 'concluded' that You are a Bloviating Hypocritical Moron.

~Have a nice day~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

6. Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hp-hobo View Post
    In what way is it relevant to the conversation that your brother-in-law is Hispanic? My guess is that's the reason you never really liked him...
    By 'your logic', I guess that I must have never really liked my 'hispanic' wife or my 'half hispanic' son either eh?? (We have been together for 21 years now and she's the best person that I have ever known & our son is the center of our world.)

Are you also insinuating that hispanic people (in general) are not at all capable of being 'arrogant jerks'? Because nothing can be further from the truth (I can assure you)...There are arrogant jerks in EVERY race. Just like YOU buddy.

Is your 'conclusion/opinion' about me that I must be some sort of 'Racist'?

Well, that's 'your' prerogative pal, because I have also concluded something about you from your asinine post. I have 'concluded' that You are a Bloviating Hypocritical Moron.

~Have a nice day~
    He was only saying that unless you were saying there is something relevant about your brother in law being Hispanic, that was an arbitrary and odd adjective to include. It would be like me saying "Well my white brother-in-law told me..."

If you did not intend for us to come to some conclusion about your brother-in-law based on the fact that he is Hispanic then why did you include it? When you talk to people about your wife, do you refer to her as "my Hispanic wife"? If not, then why refer to your brother-in-law that way?

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Question

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    He was only saying that unless you were saying there is something relevant about your brother in law being Hispanic, that was an arbitrary and odd adjective to include. It would be like me saying "Well my white brother-in-law told me..."

If you did not intend for us to come to some conclusion about your brother-in-law based on the fact that he is Hispanic then why did you include it? When you talk to people about your wife, do you refer to her as "my Hispanic wife"? If not, then why refer to your brother-in-law that way?
    Are you an agent of the NWO 'Thought Police' ??

Maybe I'm a 'subliminal racist'....

You GOT me!
    I'm guilty as charged...
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I don't know what y'all arguing about, but I do love The Big Lebowski.

9. Police restaurant carry

I was wondering the same thing. I was just trying to help him understand the original question.

It's all about the way you look at it. Some people will brag about one thing then denigrate it in the same breathe. Like his brother in law is Hispanic (+) and a LAPD cop (-). Just how you look at it!

It gives it some contrast.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

11. Wow talk about getting off topic

Thinking that leo's are not above most laws is absurd !!! of course they are , do you know a leo with a bad driving record .....really ???
    What really kills me are the retired leo's that haven't fired a gun in a thousand years , yeah I want him to protect me .
    2D has been stepped on so many times MOST people feel it's alright to do so leo included . Not being able to carry into a restaurant ect.
    is also absurd ..... do you think the criminals are worried about it , no just us honest folks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast