Police restaurant carry - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Police restaurant carry

1. Quote Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
    Wow talk about getting off topic

Thinking that leo's are not above most laws is absurd !!! of course they are , do you know a leo with a bad driving record .....really ???
    What really kills me are the retired leo's that haven't fired a gun in a thousand years , yeah I want him to protect me .
    2D has been stepped on so many times MOST people feel it's alright to do so leo included . Not being able to carry into a restaurant ect.
    is also absurd ..... do you think the criminals are worried about it , no just us honest folks
    Yeah we're not questioning whether LEO's are above the law or not...that's a given. We're questioning whether it is backed up by law.

3. Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Yeah we're not questioning whether LEO's are above the law or not...that's a given. We're questioning whether it is backed up by law.
    I hear you but does it matter ??? If it isn't now it will be add with no effort at all ! Above the law means ABOVE THE LAW period . this is
    like pissing into the wind , you know the results before you do it ...............

Have never met a rank and file LEO that does not support citizens carrying a gun, never and that is in every conversation I have had with police in several states, including NY and CA. Recent surveys indicate that over 90% do support citizens carrying.

I have never met an rank and file LEO in any state I have travelled or lived in that did not support citizens carrying or having the right to protect themselves never, I am sure there are some but not many.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234