CWP Test Questions?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CWP Test Questions?

1. CWP Test Questions?

Anybody know if or where I could find the CWP test questions to print out?

Andy,

I think you should contact the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division regarding your question. 896-7015 I do not believe those are available to the public, but you could ask.
    Be Safe,
    Jim
    Owner, Self Defense CWP

4. Quote Originally Posted by Self Defense CWP View Post
    Andy,

I think you should contact the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division regarding your question. 896-7015 I do not believe those are available to the public, but you could ask.
    I figured it wasn't but didn't know if someone had gotten a hold of them and made a PDF out of it or something. I mean failing you would technically be illegal, so I figure the least they could do is let you see the questions beforehand.

If you pay attention in class, the test is not that hard. I was in a class of 15 and nobody failed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MartyB View Post
    If you pay attention in class, the test is not that hard. I was in a class of 15 and nobody failed.
    Oh I've already taken the class and have my CWP. I've got my fiancé going into one later in July and she gets really bad test anxiety (like REALLY bad!) and I thought it might help if she could see what was on it.

But I agree. I think a lot of people could pass without the class. And she could as well, it's just she stresses out about that kind of thing even if it's something she knows inside and out. In actual application she's great, just not a good tester.

7. Depending on the instructor it most like an open book test and you CAN ask questions.

If you can't pass a chl after sitting in class you most likely should not be carrying, press for open carry under the constitution.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    If you can't pass a chl after sitting in class you most likely should not be carrying, press for open carry under the constitution.
    I'm not worried about her passing. Just trying to help alleviate stress. See earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Defense CWP View Post
    Andy,

Why would they not be available to the public? Is there a copyright-type of issue?

11. Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    I mean failing you would technically be illegal,
    Why would it be illegal to fail the test? Seems to me like they just wouldn't issue the CWP, but being illegal to fail the test seems a bit harsh.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast