Pharmacies - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pharmacies

What frame work? The system is corrupt as hell! There is no longer a venue to work things out.
    The system is broke and it cannot be fixed without the introduction of a full scale revolution.... Just sayin.... Ya know?

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    What frame work? The system is corrupt as hell! There is no longer a venue to work things out.
    The system is broke and it cannot be fixed without the introduction of a full scale revolution.... Just sayin.... Ya know?
    that could be true, just remember that revolutionaries get shot and the pioneers took a lot of arrows, YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    enjoy yourself as you sit in jail awaiting trial.
    intelligent adults will work within the framework of the government we have and work to change the unjust/illegal laws.
    as for your view of what led to the revolt in the colonies against the crown in britain, what you learned back in grade school really didn't inform you very well
    Enjoy wringing your hands and wetting your bed inside your scary little box. Intelligent adults understand that it is their moral duty to ignore unjust/illegal/unconstitutional laws. I guess that's why you're more concerned with doing what your government masters dictate instead of doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post

Sent from behind enemy lines.
    Yes, I know. Thanks for being one of us who gets it...
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

Another aspect to my question is, a store such as CVC has their prescription and pharmacy in the back of the store.It is sectioned off with a wire cage when closed. It is,I would presume separate from the rest of the store. I have often wondered if I carry in the rest of the store would it be legal, open or closed. (pharmacy) Does crossing that cage line make it illegal or does just walking through the front door too? As stated on another post,Theses things should be clarified in the code. Too many 'gray areas'. Thanks for your responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatherer View Post
    Is it legal to carry a firearm in a pharmacy that also has a "minute clinic"?

I'll jump in on your question....My opinion is that each Minute Clinic has a separate office and door they close when treating patients. I would say unless you are entering to be treated by the Minute Clinic you would be safe...You can always send a letter to the SC AG and get his ruling.......
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

7. Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    I'll jump in on your question....My opinion is that each Minute Clinic has a separate office and door they close when treating patients. I would say unless you are entering to be treated by the Minute Clinic you would be safe...You can always send a letter to the SC AG and get his ruling.......
    I don't believe this is any different than going to the mall, and entering into the Food Court area.

Many of the storefronts there have alcohol licenses, yet I was told by numerous people (Sheriff, CWP trainer, Lawyer) that as long as I didn't WALK UP TO the storefront that was serving alcohol, I was not in violation of any CC carry/alcohol laws by simply being in the Food Court.

Why would a pharmacy front in CVS be any different? A "minute clinic" in a regular pharmacy separated by a cage or door?

At least that would be my argument, and rationale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12