Alcohol in Restaurants - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Alcohol in Restaurants

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Santa Fe Area, New Mexico
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Of course no IL citizen will have a permit until late 2014.

    NC just passed restaurants carry, effective 10/1/13.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using USA Carry mobile app
    I won't say I usually CC in restaurants here in NC but it's nice to see NC has finally come to their senses (or at least the Legislature-GOP controlled). Looking forward to OCT first.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I won't say I usually CC in restaurants here in NC but it's nice to see NC has finally come to their senses (or at least the Legislature-GOP controlled). Looking forward to OCT first.
    Good for NC!

    At least there seems to be some people in the gov't up there with some common sense.

    SC...what a joke.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DLB1964 View Post
    Good for NC!

    At least there seems to be some people in the gov't up there with some common sense.

    SC...what a joke.
    What I've been curious about though is, if you were a representative in SC, would it be frowned upon to call some of the anti-gun representatives when they're trying to intentionally stall the session like they did this past time? Like when Sen. Reese got up there and started giving all those bs amendments, I couldn't have held my tongue. Why exactly are they so laid back about that crap?

  5. #14
    Two things.

    1. What would you hope to accomplish? The more time you spend on your tantrum, the less time he has to spend talking. Nothing you say is going to get him out of the well, so helping him burn time is counter productive.
    2. Their job isn't only to get pro-gun laws passed, they also have to work together on many other things that effect you. There are rules and etiquette. Getting yourself sanctioned (or worse) for calling out another Senator, while simultaneously helping him keep control of the floor seems not only counter productive, but silly.

    Just let him talk until he doesn't have anything more to say.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DLB1964 View Post
    SC...what a joke.
    Indeed -> Is South Carolina Really All That ?Pro-Gun?? : The South Carolina Policy Council

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Body in SC and my mind is in the Tropics
    Posts
    1,651
    The idiots (Special interest) will kill it again because they must have their way...And they have the nerve to use the words "Gun Rights" in the BS emails and web sites........If they stopped the whining about the time restrictions we would be able to carry now...And then we could go back and fight to improve the law...BUT NO THE [email protected] would not shut their brat mouths.


    Your right I have zero patients for Wolves in Sheep Clothing!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    I really hope this gets settled in NC as I want to build a house there. I'd like to think another Luby's Café shooting could be stopped by a patron.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    South Carolina, Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    156
    Glad to see NC passed a bill. However I will take "no carry" in restaurants over that silly if you pay admission you can not carry.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SCfromNY View Post
    Glad to see NC passed a bill. However I will take "no carry" in restaurants over that silly if you pay admission you can not carry.
    You'd rather not be able to carry in ANY restaurant that serves alcohol (Chilis, Fatz, Outback, etc.) over having a bill that just says you can't carry if you paid to get in, otherwise it's fair game? That's just cutting your nose off to spite your face.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SCfromNY View Post
    Glad to see NC passed a bill. However I will take "no carry" in restaurants over that silly if you pay admission you can not carry.
    I must be missing something, because the bill posted in the "NC" state section clearly says you CAN carry a concealed weapon into an assembly where an admission is charged.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast