Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: List Of South Carolina Gun Ranges

Pickens County Range

Address:
    Liberty, SC 29657
    Longitude: -82.673
    County: Pickens
    Phone: 864-855-5747
    Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. The range is closed the first 'working day' of each month for staff meetings.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

3. Allen Arms. Great range , great people. Very reasonable rates. My wife bought a family membership for my birthday( I think she had alterior motives,but who cares!) They have about anything you could want in a range so give them a go!

If you live in the Midlands, check out the new range in Lexington Near Interstate 20 and Highway 6. Defender Shooting Sports just opened about 2 months ago and is pretty nice. Ten lanes and 25 yards with nice friendly staff. For the moment they are only open weekends (Fri and Sat, 10am - 8pm and Sun. 1:30 - 6pm).

Defender Shooting Sports website

Shooters Choice

Shooters Choice

944 Sunset Boulevard
    West Columbia, SC 29169
    (803) 791-5498

I have been here several times, I love coming here. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Shooters Choice has a nice selection of rental guns ranging from 9mm to .357's.

They also have CWP classes available for $75.

First about Myrtle Beach Indoor Range. They are usually very friendly. There are a couple who are a pain but most are great. Unfortunately when they expanded the museum they cut out 4 lanes. Your ammo was probably checked because they have had some issues with retail handloads. Your handloads are welcome.

There is also Coastal Sports in Murrels Inlet, closed Mondays. Very clean and nice indoor range. You can usually get a lane. Ammo is fairly costly. You can use your own but are charged $2 a box lead clean up fee even for .22. Buy their .22s bring your own (Walmart). No handloads.

Can also add:

Quickshot Shooting Range
    1869 Sam Rittenberg Boulevard
    Charleston, SC
    (843) 225-2868

Quickshot Shooting Range - Locations - Charleston, South Carolina

Pretty much just a range and ammo.

Carolina Arms and Ammo
    3415 South Live Oak Drive, Moncks Corner, SC.
    (843) 367-1061

opening soon. i heard it's supposed to be a 50 lane indoor range + storefront.

Sandlapper Rifle Range
    2040 Pine Plain Rd
    Swansea, SC 29160

"We are a private range with 1-600 yd rifle range 25-50yd handgun range, clubhouse with facilities and a archery range. Our membership is 250.00/yr and that includes family living in your home. Guest fees are 25.00/day"

10. THE FIRING LINE
    8287 Asheville Highway
    Spartanburg, SC 29316
    864-804-6720
    http://www.thefiringlinesc.com

8 lane indoor range. Very nice folks and not restrictive. They have rentals, hold numerous fun events and many classes.

I've been several times with and without the wife. Each trip was a good experience.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234