Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: List Of South Carolina Gun Stores

Would like to put in my own plug here:

The Target Shop, Inc.
    280 Green Hills Drive
    Gilbert, SC 29054
    803-892-2812
    [email protected]

We're primarily a Gunsmithing Service, best known for modification and action work on Cowboy Action Shooting firearms with customers all over the US. We also do work on most firearms, including concealed carry guns and tactical rifles.

We don't normally stock firearms, but will do special order sales. We have accounts with most major firearm distributors in the country. If they have it in stock, we can have it here in 2 to 3 days. Since we make our money on gunsmithing, we don't add a large mark-up on sales as it usually gets us a new customer for our gunsmithing services. We do try to keep a small stock of common concealed carry and tactical rifle ammo on hand.

Thanks for looking,

David Scott
    NRA - Benefactor Member
    GO-SC - Life Member
    SASS - Life Member

Atp gunshop all gun types , ammo, shooting range
    1340 college park rd
    summerville sc
    843-873-2250

palmetto state armory
    200 business park blvd.
    Columbia sc all gun types, ammo,specialize in ar 15 parts
    803-788-5755

DCM Consulting and Firearms - Longs, SC

DCM Consulting and Firearms is located in Longs, SC only minutes away from North Myrtle Beach.

We offer FFL Transfers, New and Used Firearms, Ammunition, Accessories for Firearms, AR's, AK's. We have scopes, holsters, rails, tactical gear, KABAR knives and much more....We can special order also. We offer all Major Manufacturers.... Glock, Springfield, Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Taurus, Sig Sauer and many more... Visit our web page and follow the link to the online store for current inventory!

We have a Glock Armorer available and we also teach NRA Courses and SC Concealed Weapons Permit Classes.

Visit us on the web at DCM Consulting LLC Firearms_Tactical Security_Tactical _Gear and Accessories

We are also on facebook Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Visit our online store or come by and shop!

We are located at 2309 Watertower Rd Unit D, Longs, SC 29568

(Inside of Silver Creek Trade Shops at the corner of HWY 90 and Watertower Rd - Next to D&T Tack and Horseshoe Supply)

843-399-1014

ELGIN GUN SALES
    2510 Green Hill Rd
    Elgin SC 29045
    803-438-3456

Jason Wright

New & Used Firearms and Accessories. All major manufacturers. Also collectible firearms. CWP and Personal Protection Training (Lou Sbrizza). Personal friendly service.

Strong Arms Llc - Sumter, SC (South Carolina) | (803) 319-4438

Strong Arms Llc
    504 E Miller Rd
    Sumter, SC 29150

Quote Originally Posted by karle View Post
    Strong Arms Llc - Sumter, SC (South Carolina) | (803) 319-4438

Strong Arms Llc
    504 E Miller Rd
    Sumter, SC 29150
    Nice folks, small selection, high prices.
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

Quote Originally Posted by hp-hobo View Post
    Nice folks, small selection, high prices.
    they have best prices in town for a actual gun store......simpsons and walmart beats them but they will come close to matching the price if u ask....

** they also have one of the cheapest FFL transfer fee at 35 bucks....441 pawn is only other place in area that is same price....everywhere else charges $50

and as far as selection goes they will order u anything u want and their mark-up isn't near as hit as Jim's and its way cheaper than tony's.....who only has decent prices for LEOs...

Quote Originally Posted by karle View Post
    ** they also have one of the cheapest FFL transfer fee at 35 bucks....441 pawn is only other place in area that is same price....everywhere else charges $50
    Really? Then why does Reliable Pawn and 15S Pawn do my transfers for $25?

You'll get no arguments from me on Tony's.
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

Trader's Gun Shop

Quote Originally Posted by 340mopar View Post
    Trader's Gun Shop
    864-292-5644
    2850 Wade Hampton Blvd.
    Taylors, SC 29687

TOP notch people, service, personality
    Yes, I shop there often and have always been a satisfied customer/

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnysarge View Post
    Yes, I shop there often and have always been a satisfied customer/
    Traders is less than 5 minutes from my house, but I have to say, I'd rather drive to Cherrydale for Allan Arms - any day of the week.

There is something about the people at Traders - they just are not that friendly - I've only been treated "normal" twice.

I've only purchased a gun from them once - usually accessories or ammo, until Allan's opened up a few years ago. Even when I purchased a gun there, the dude just wasn't friendly at all - even told me that if it were him, he wouldn't buy this gun, he'd get this one over here - the one that cost $400 more than the one I was purchasing of course...

I still go in to browse for used guns that are a good deal, but I still like Allan's better.
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast