Johns Island, SC 29455

Best prices in town!

Legal theft

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Allen Arms
    1210 Poinsett Hwy
    Greenville, SC 29609
    864-250-2007

Top of the line INDOOR shooting range (both pistol & rifle / shotgun)

Frank Allen (the owner) is a really nice guy, and has a great staff too!
    They offer CWP, NRA, and other firearms classes as well.
    Yes, Allen Arms is an ok store if you feel like being robbed by a legit business, first off, you can't bring your own bullets unless you want to pay $10 extra to shoot, you can't police your brass, they keep it for their reloads which they also try to sell back to people. Overall, I just don't like the way they watch you, try to clean your wallet out and the experience isn't that great for someone who has a place to shoot or if you even know a friend to let you shoot at their house. Bluntly, I will never go back there.

T & K Outdoors

T 7 K Outdoors in Spartanburg has everything a person needs and can get what he doesn't have. Located on John Dodd Rd. in spartanburg. You can't beat the choices or prices.

5. I live near Greenville and drive to The Gun Shop in Wahalla, SC. Great prices much better than any in the Greenville area. Freedom from what i heard got caught buying stolen guns. The owner is very moody and will not trade since he got caught. Traders prices are ok used are about the price of new. So i drive to Wahalla or order online.

THE GUN SHOP cash discounts also
    300 W MAIN ST
    WALHALLA, SC
    29691-1809
    Phone: 864-638-5821
    2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Quote Originally Posted by hp-hobo View Post
    Nice folks, small selection, high prices.
    nice folks for sure and cheap on a deep clean as well. cheaper than tony's, jim's, etc.

separate note, East Cost Guns in Summerville, SC is awesome. Bought my CCW there as well as accessories. Will continue to buy there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    nice folks for sure and cheap on a deep clean as well. cheaper than tony's, jim's, etc.

separate note, East Cost Guns in Summerville, SC is awesome. Bought my CCW there as well as accessories. Will continue to buy there as well.
    Yeah, those guys at East Coast are great guys. Very friendly and helpful and willing to just shoot the bull a bit.

KK

8. The Gun Store
    3594 US 701
    Conway sc

Well stocked store
    Friendly staff
    10 bay range opening September 26

Sent from my SPH-L720 using USA Carry mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234